• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is nicknamed Shady for a reason. Many negative reports about him as a human being.

That said I am suspicious about that picture.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still very early to start jump to conclusions with this story. I mean, how can all these stories like alleged PED use, domestic violence, animal abuse, beating his son for wetting the bed, break out on the same Twitter post? Something sounds fishy.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what your saying is your blaming CTE for them doing this to women?
I don't believe they would be acting this way without CTE. Do you?
Sorry, but it is completely asinine when people look to find someone else to blame other than the one responsible every time anything happens. First off we don't know if McCoy is involved, but if he is he is to blame, not the NFL nor it's supporters.
It's not asinine if the cause is CTE. I don't think McCoy (allegedly) or Rice would've acted the way they did if they had a mature and healthy brain. Same goes for Hernandez. Their issue isn't with the morality of hitting women or killing people, their issue is not being able to think things through effectively. CTE is a much bigger influence when it comes to these types of crimes than you give credit.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly knew something nobody else did.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but not sorry... But the name Delicia sounds like stripper name.

But on a serious note... I too will let due process play out. Too many trick a$$ marks & mark a$$ tricks out there in the world. AmIrite @Wamu ? She might be trying to secure the bag here.

But if LeSean is guilty... Then I hope he rots in prison & becomes a bunk muffin to a 350 lb man named Tyrese.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still very early to start jump to conclusions with this story. I mean, how can all these stories like alleged PED use, domestic violence, animal abuse, beating his son for wetting the bed, break out on the same Twitter post? Something sounds fishy.
I agree...this guy is made out to be Hardy, Peterson, Vick and ARod in one post

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is IMO some truth to it, with the thing about the dog being included in. Doesn't sound like hearsay, it is kind of like when you piss off your wife and she reads of a list of stuff you have done, that you have forgotten about, but women don't forget.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is IMO some truth to it, with the thing about the dog being included in. Doesn't sound like hearsay, it is kind of like when you piss off your wife and she reads of a list of stuff you have done, that you have forgotten about, but women don't forget.
Truth. Odd addition to the already damning accusation. Whether or not this is true, Shady's life just got put on hold for a while.

If McCoy had no part in this then I hope she gets a hefty fine & jail time for false accusations.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but can he prove he didnt do it? or was behind it being done?

that is the eagles question.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this.

"A woman named Cicely Billups seems to infer that LeSean McCoy sent “dudes” into Delicia Cordon’s residence to “pistol whip & rob” Ms. Cordon."

If true he won't have to worry about the NFL suspending him.
my best guess, based on what I've read elswhere:

Cordon and Shady broke up a while back. There's an ongoing "property dispute". Most likely she won't move out of the house they were living in, among other things.

Billups appears to be the one making all the allegations.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but can he prove he didnt do it?
I'm sure his newly acquired legal team is drafting something up. He did the right thing in immediately declaring it false on his end.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe they would be acting this way without CTE. Do you?

It's not asinine if the cause is CTE. I don't think McCoy (allegedly) or Rice would've acted the way they did if they had a mature and healthy brain. Same goes for Hernandez. Their issue isn't with the morality of hitting women or killing people, their issue is not being able to think things through effectively. CTE is a much bigger influence when it comes to these types of crimes than you give credit.
excuses and a big assumption...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excuses and a big assumption...
I have no stats to back me up, but it really seems like the NFL has a much higher rate of these issues than almost any other sport. That would seem to support that CTE is a bigger issue than you think. I'm not making excuses for them either, it'd be an excuse if they used it. Im saying it's the CAUSE for this behavior.

And it is an assumption, you're right, but there's no way to determine until McCoy is dead and they study his brain. If that were to happen, I can almost guarantee they would find McCoy has CTE.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no stats to back me up, but it really seems like the NFL has a much higher rate of these issues than almost any other sport. That would seem to support that CTE is a bigger issue than you think. I'm not making excuses for them either, it'd be an excuse if they used it. Im saying it's the CAUSE for this behavior.

And it is an assumption, you're right, but there's no way to determine until McCoy is dead and they study his brain. If that were to happen, I can almost guarantee they would find McCoy has CTE.

Well I'm sure you just created a nice opening statement for defense attorney