• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeQueen finally finds his scapegoat to bail out on Cleveland again

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the East, yes. Still not enough to beat the Rockets or Warriors though.

Not so sure about that. Simmons and Embiid are only scratching the surface of what they can be. I don't think they would win a ring in year 1, but after that? Yeah. I think they could be as good as those teams will be 2 years from now. Perhaps better.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that a couple of the teams Lebron may consider -- Lakers & Sixers -- have players that don't fit with him at all. (Simmons & Lonzo ... could even add the Bucks/GreekFreak to that also) Lebron fits best with guys who can hit the 3 when Lebron penetrates.

This years' Cavs feels like 2008-2010 Cavs where Lebron has the ball at top of key with shot clock running down for all key possessions toward the end of the game. I think Lebron really likes a team where that is his role.

I agree with the first part, not the second.

Kyrie was not a great fit with LeBron either because LeBron didn't have the ball in his hands as much. That said, he likes playing with guys like Simmons because LeBron doesn't want to have to create everything. He would defer to Simmons a lot, especially early in the game and LBJ would be there to close. Also, Covington and Simmons would guard the other teams' best players.

Philly is kind of a dream come true for LeBron when you really think about it. The question is whether Hollywood, CP3 or his hometown will call louder to him. I believe Philly checks off the most boxes for him basketball wise, and it isn't close.