• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Legends scenarios

msuspartan73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU
beat Neb win the division outright
lose to Neb beat NW and Min and Neb loses a game win div

Neb
win the div outright by winning out
beat MSU and can lose a game if MSU loses a game and win div

scUM
can only win the div with help having 2 conf losses already in a 3 way tie they have the tiebreaker having not lost a nonconf game providing they beat neb and neb beats state
in head to head against MSU they must win out and have MSU lose all 3 to win the div
in head to head against Neb they only need to beat Neb and have the same # of losses as Neb

Only MSU and Neb control their own destiny

I don't see state losing all 3 games, more like winning all 3 is more realistic, if the offense had been playing like this early in the season they would be undefeated and most likely top 10 in the BCS

MSU versus OSU in Indy is the most likely scenario I don't see Neb winning all 4 giving the div to State even if they do beat them

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think MSU loses last 3, Michigan goes 2-1 losing to Iowa, Nebraska goes 1-2 losing to Iowa and Michigan, Iowa goes 3-0, Minnesota goes 2-1 and we have a 5 way tie at 5-3 for the title and everyones heads explode.... LOL

msuspartan73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, what no comeback by NW to become bowl eligible?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the tiebreaker in my scenario is that Dantonio, Hoke, Ferentz, Pelini and Kill do a 5 man shoot off in a game of rock, paper, scissors. Kill will be eliminated before it starts when he has a seizure trying to determine which hand to use, Pelini will be eliminated next when he has an aneurysm yelling at the official of the event, Hoke will be next to go after he is disqualified for trying to eat Dantonios hand, that will leave us with Ferentz and Dantonio and in a shocking turn of events Ferentz will decide to take a knee instead of choosing rock, paper or scissors leaving MSU as the winners.