• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron strikes again

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just came into the league so of course you're not going to have one yet. Lebron didn't have one 3.5 years into his NBA career either.

Ya know what, I found one. Just one though. He gets barely hit by Wade in the head and pretends like he got hit harder. But unless you are an idiot, you must know that the Pacers aren't floppers. The Heat are born floppers and you know they are.

Any flop that you have ever seen from Indy is just frustration at how much the Heat do it and get away with it, thus swinging games in their favor. ln the games our teams have played against eachother recently I would say 98% of the flops come from the Heat and 2% of the flops come from the Pacers, and like I said, only out of frustration from Indy. The fact that the Heat even need to flop with that roster is laughable.

Call it like it is BK.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat arent as old as you think.

Wade is 32 today.
Bosh is 29
Lebron is 29
Beasley is 25
Oden is 25
Cole is 25
Chalmers is 27

The old guys on the team are
Allen 38
Birdman 35
Battier 35
Rashard 34

Considering the Heat pulled the Birdman off the NBA trash heap, I'm not too convinced he cant be replaced. Ray Allen is a great shooter, but a huge liability on defense. Battier is easily replaced.. same with Rashard. Bringing people to Miami to play with lebron/wade/bosh isnt that of a sell. What young rich athlete doesnt want to live in Miami and play alongside lebron? If lebron leaves, then he leaves. But the Heat's age or roster wont be the reason.

Rebuilding could be as simple as finding a reliable center to play 30 minutes a game and hope that Bosh and Oden can fill in the other 18...but that is asking a lot of all parties involved.

If they keep the big 3, Cole, Rio, some how Oden can give 10 minutes a game and the miracle of Beasley staying on for super cheap to win titles they are already in the luxury and they STILL need a center and back up SG who is better than the average so Wade doesn't have to play 30 minutes. On top of that, Wade will probably have to accept a lesser offensive role.

Yep, just Lakers fans!!

And the fans of the team that has been bounced out of the playoffs 2 years running...they sleep like this:

Get it? Cuz Lebron is a King? Good stuff.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know what, I found one. Just one though. He gets barely hit by Wade in the head and pretends like he got hit harder. But unless you are an idiot, you must know that the Pacers aren't floppers. The Heat are born floppers and you know they are.

Any flop that you have ever seen from Indy is just frustration at how much the Heat do it and get away with it, thus swinging games in their favor. ln the games our teams have played against eachother recently I would say 98% of the flops come from the Heat and 2% of the flops come from the Pacers, and like I said, only out of frustration. The fact that the Heat even need to flop with that roster is laughable.

Call it like it is BK.

Yes, let's call it like it is. Your D gets away with foul after foul after foul in the pain, perimeter and where ever. When the games are called fairly Indy gets blown out by the Heat. That's real talk, so if they have to flop to get a call it is probably because fouls are never called on your team, how is that possible from one of the most physical teams in the league that they don't get called for fouls?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let's call it like it is. Your D gets away with foul after foul after foul in the pain, perimeter and where ever. When the games are called fairly Indy gets blown out by the Heat. That's real talk, so if they have to flop to get a call it is probably because fouls are never called on your team, how is that possible from one of the most physical teams in the league that they don't get called for fouls?

Hahaha. Don't point that finger at us blaming the Pacers as the reason why the Heat flop. You act like the Heat only flop against the Pacers. GTFOH lol.

That's the Heats M.O. I guess the refs dont call any fouls on any team that plays the Heat then lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the flopping rule has come into play, how many Heat players have been warned/fined for flopping?

Showing or assuming things BEFORE a rule was in place means nothing, because any player flopping on any team was still playing within the rules of the game.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The letter ess ('s') is the most neglected letter on NBA threads. :)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any flop that you have ever seen from Indy is just frustration at how much the Heat do it and get away with it, thus swinging games in their favor. ln the games our teams have played against eachother recently I would say 98% of the flops come from the Heat and 2% of the flops come from the Pacers, and like I said, only out of frustration from Indy. The fact that the Heat even need to flop with that roster is laughable.

Call it like it is BK.

How many heat players been warned/fined for flopping? Outside of the double flop that happened with LeBron and David west last yr, I don't any heat player been fined/warned under the new flopping rule (I may be wrong) but lance is a flopper as well

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many heat players been warned/fined for flopping? Outside of the double flop that happened with LeBron and David west last yr, I don't any heat player been fined/warned under the new flopping rule (I may be wrong) but lance is a flopper as well

Your whole team flops. Lance has flopped before, but he isn't a flopper. He doesn't play thinking with a flop mentality, going okay, I need to flop here. LeBron does. And again, I gave you the probabe reasons why any Pacers player has ever done that. You can count the flops Indy has done on one hand, most likely. Not Miami.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when LeBron legitimately gets fouled HE STILL FLOPS! I'm watching this Philly game just hating this guy. What a fuckin' bitch!

A lot of pple hate the best, I try to enjoy greatness. Maybe you should watch thr game in a different light.

Wise words.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Don't point that finger at us blaming the Pacers as the reason why the Heat flop. You act like the Heat only flop against the Pacers. GTFOH lol.

That's the Heats M.O. I guess the refs dont call any fouls on any team that plays the Heat then lol.

I never said that, and if the Heat flop so much where are their warnings and fines?

I am saying that IND gets away with foul nightmare murder.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that the best player in the world needs to cheat to win. And you, aren't wise.

Nah...seems like you're butthurt he rapes Indiana every year and blasts his load on them afterwards. :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i'd hate MY legacy to be followed by the gag line of "what's 6'8", 270 lbs., and flops like a fish outta water when a stiff breeze hits him..."?

He gained 10 to 15 pounds :rolleyes:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that, and if the Heat flop so much where are their warnings and fines?

I am saying that IND gets away with foul nightmare murder.

The league has only really come down harder on floppers just recently. The Heat had been flopping plenty before the cops came snooping around, using it to help them get titles. And they still try and get away with it, to thisd day. Especially LeBron. He can't stop. It's a fuckin' sickness for him. I'm not trying to make jokes, I seriously believe that. You must not watch him play.

Indy plays disciplined defense. How do they foul? Let's see hear and see some examples how this is something that occures all the time for them. It doesn't. Indy follows the rules and they are proud of that, I bet.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your whole team flops. Lance has flopped before, but he isn't a flopper. He doesn't play thinking with a flop mentality, going okay, I need to flop here. LeBron does. And again, I gave you the probabe reasons why any Pacers player has ever done that. You can count the flops Indy has done on one hand, most likely. Not Miami.

And you know Miami ply with a flopping mentality how? You know the guys off the court. You clearly avoided my question so I will ask again. How many players (excluding the double flop where both LBJ & West got warned) have been warned/fine for this new flopping rule which been in the league since October 2012? If you can't answer this question :stfu:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know Miami ply with a flopping mentality how? You know the guys off the court. You clearly avoided my question so I will ask again. How many players (excluding the double flop where both LBJ & West got warned) have been warned/fine for this new flopping rule which been in the league since October 2012? If you can't answer this question :stfu:

You should know by now, he is a troll

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, Chris Bosh has been fined, I know that. Chris Bosh fined for violating league?s anti-flopping rules in Game 4 win over Spurs | ProBasketballTalk What I also know is that I watch the Heat, and I watch the Heat players either following suit to whatever LeBron does, flopping-wise, or doing it because they are floppers themselves. Or both. Battier flops, Wade flops. Bosh flops. Chalmers flops. I know I've seen many Heat players flop and not be fined/warned (all the time). Your whole team does it, some are just better than others, and that's a fact that all the crying in the world from you Miami fans aint gonna change. You think I'm the only non Heat fan pointing the finger at you? Haha. GTFOH. Motherfucker, there is a thing going around right now called "LeBroning" lol. It's catching on like the "Macarena" :clap:

Articles on Heat floppers

Dwyane Wade

"Watching for Wade"

Dwyane Wade is already on the NBA’s flopping watch list, apparently. The league has cut together an explanatory video, which can be viewed at NBA.com/ official, to help players, coaches and fans better understand what constitutes a flop under the new rule. One of Wade’s more egregious flops is used as an example.
In the play, Wade kicks out a leg to draw contact on a jump shot and then corkscrews to the ground as if the Karate Kid had just swept his leg. = FLOPPER

Shane Battier

Shane Battier smiles and laughs when he talks. It’s one of the many personality traits that would one day make him a good politician.
Here’s another. Battier will look at you with a straight face and tell you he’s not one of the NBA’s serial floppers.
“Listen, I don’t flop like a lot of these guys,” Battier said. “I know a lot of people say I flop, but I’m too old for that.”
Then, after a few minutes of bantering, Battier will tell you he’s “wholeheartedly against” the NBA’s new “anti-flopping” rule.

- Hmmm lol = FLOPPER

LeBron James

“Some guys have been doing it for years, just trying to get an advantage,” James said Monday, a day after the Heat grabbed a 2-1 series lead over the Pacers in the Eastern finals. ”Any way you can get an advantage over the opponent to help your team win, so be it.” = FLOPPER

Coach Vogel on the Heat

Indiana has other thoughts on the subject. Coach Frank Vogel has been public in his opposition to the strategy (“I think it’s well documented. I’m not for flopping,” Vogel said.) and singled out the Heat as a flopping team prior to their matchup in the conference semis last season. “They are the biggest flopping team in the NBA,” Vogel told reporters. “Flopping is a problem in this league. … Miami certainly has some guys who do a lot of it. I just don’t think it’s good for the game in general.” The comments earned Vogel a $15,000 fine from the league. = THE HEAT FLOP

Coach Thibs on LeBron

James came under fire in the previous round, when Bulls guard Nate Robinson and coach Tom Thibodeau singled the star out for what they believed was a flop in Game 3 of the Bulls-Heat series. “From my angle, I just saw a guy, basically, flop,” Thibodeau said of the play in question in which Nazr Mohammed shoved James to the floor. “I’m going to leave it at that.” = FLOPPERS

I have seen videos of Mario Chalmers and Chris Bosh flopping. All you have to do is type up "Heat flopping" on youtube and BAM, hundreds of videos! You don't believe me? Go check for yourself. The list goes on and on and on. Reports by every team in the league.

Undisputable evidence that the Miami Heat flopped their way to a couple titles.

Fuck, the Heat were one of the reasons for the new flopping rule even coming out.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the worst poster ever Shaneman.