• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron makes teammates perceived value much higher...

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about a couple things.

The Cavs will Waltz into the Finals and Kyrie is overrated for sure.

They will waltz into the Finals because LeBron is an all time great player. Take him off the roster and this year's Cavs would be a 6-7 seed at best. Depth only takes you so far. You need transcendent players and Cleveland has 1.

I think you need a nice easy draw to the finals. Cavs will get that. Last year the Warriors had an easy one as well with Leonard going down. This year, its very possible they have to go 7 games vs. a few teams. As said, Im not even positive they make it that far. Will they be as hungry as last year? Are they gonna play injured teams all the way to the finals like last year? Are they gonna have "free round easy teams" this year like last year? I doubt it.

There a few teams that are gonna give them some big time trouble. Boston was the only team in the East to give the Cavs some problems.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need a nice easy draw to the finals. Cavs will get that. Last year the Warriors had an easy one as well with Leonard going down. This year, its very possible they have to go 7 games vs. a few teams. As said, Im not even positive they make it that far. Will they be as hungry as last year? Are they gonna play injured teams all the way to the finals like last year? Are they gonna have "free round easy teams" this year like last year? I doubt it.

There a few teams that are gonna give them some big time trouble. Boston was the only team in the East to give the Cavs some problems.

Golden State will not have an easy draw. But, they are still much better than anyone they will face. Nobody is pushing them to 7 if they are healthy, except maybe the '96 Bulls and the '87 Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State will not have an easy draw. But, they are still much better than anyone they will face. Nobody is pushing them to 7 if they are healthy, except maybe the '96 Bulls and the '87 Lakers.

And those guys are in their 50's and 60's, so they probably only push GSW to 6 games.