1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard, and the Perpetual Joke NBA Free Agency Has Become

Discussion in 'NBA Basketball Forum' started by HurricaneDij39, Jul 4, 2018.

1. True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan Los Angeles Lakers Fan

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 977

Fortunately - I have never had to do that - but I audited a few sex therapy clinics - and they say now that they can put a penis pump in the guys balls - It was more information then I requested for the audit, but I was wondering what the hell a sex therapist does to see if they qualified for the class code they were assigned. If they are not just counsellors - and are medical a medical office - then they pay a higher premium. I think that was worse then having to audit the adult video stores and the adult toy manufacturers. The strip joints, however weren't bad - I got to see free show while doing the audit. Holy cow, them small girls can do some amazing things on those poles:eek:

2. trojanfan12

trojanfan12 R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,459

I agree. I'm just letting you know what Hurricanes "lawjik" is for being against FA.

3. True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan Los Angeles Lakers Fan

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 977

And had the Lakers traded for Paul George, then they most likely would have him now which is highly likely what happens next season - but we got LeBron this year and I tend to believe #2 will come next summer even if Leonard isn't the man.

4. Wamu

Wamu whats-a-matta-u?

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

As usual you're wrong, but that's nothing new. And it's comments like this why you're 1 of the biggest assholes on this site. Just because I toke up doesn't mean I'm toking up 24/7. You truly are a waste of oxygen.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Myles

Myles Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

LOL at folks who watch the NBA.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. flyerhawk

flyerhawk Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 500

Too many black people for your tastes?

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  7. Myles

Myles Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Nope. Too much show and inconsistencies. Even the announcers say stuff like - "He's earned the right to get that call".

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. flyerhawk

flyerhawk Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 500

Every sport in the world that has refs has that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Myles

Myles Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Not nearly to the level that the NBA does.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Guns N Guitars

Guns N Guitars Hoopla Rock Star

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Now don't be so butt-hurt.... You whine like a little girl whenever somebody says something that hurts your feelings.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  11. Wamu

Wamu whats-a-matta-u?

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

You have some serious mental issues. About once a week you follow me around & say dumb stuff. And whenever I respond to you all you ever say is I'm butthurt by simply responding to your repetitive & trollish foolishness.

And what's bizarre is you've been on this silly rant of yours since Trump got elected. All of your nonsense started after I called Trump Captain Haircut & made a comment that that racist POS & former head of the KKK David Duke's in his corner.

Good for you that you're a Trump supporter. I have no dog in the political fight so all political stuff gives me a headache no matter what side someone in government is on. The fact my Trump & David Duke comments still bother you so greatly more than a year later is proof you're nothing but a racist.

Now go hang you confederate flag from the back of your truck, put your white robe on & go find a gathering of people that think just like you.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  12. trojanfan12

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,459

Lol at folks who post on a message board for a sport they claim not to watch.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. WiggyRuss

WiggyRuss Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 19,887

sounds like LEonard would be okay with goingto the Sixers now as well....interesting......heres to hoping it happens and happens soon.

14. trojanfan12

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,459

Yeah, apparently there's a rumor out that Philly is the only EC team that he would consider signing with long term.

I kind of wonder at the timing though. The Lakers seem content to wait until FA and, so far, neither the Lakers nor the Sixers seem willing to increase their offers.

The Spurs also don't seem willing to lower their demands. It's starting to look like he may still be a Spur when the season starts.

I wonder if his camp put that out there hoping to get him out of San Antonio?

If I'm the Sixers, I'm not increasing my offer unless he agrees to an extension first.

15. WiggyRuss

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 19,887

who knows what they even offered in the first place or what the Lakers have even offered.

I think if one or the other, the Sixers or Lakers, make a trade for him- that will make them the favorite to sign him to an extension.

If he gets traded to LA and they do well, I cant see him leaving there for less money----

same as- if he gets traded to the Sixers, and they make hte Finals or something, it would be hard for me to see him leave money on the table and leave.

should be interesting.

16. trojanfan12

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,459

Rumors are that, from the Lakers, the Spurs wanted Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, 2 picks and 2 "swaps" and that the Lakers are unwilling to include both Ingram and Kuzma.

Philly rumors are that the Sixers offered Covington, Saric and a couple of picks, but the Spurs want Fultz too. So far, the Sixers are unwilling to include Fultz.

Who knows how real all of that is though.

I doubt the Lakers trade for him now. From what I understand, to do that, they would have to move Deng as well as Ingram, Kuzma, Ball and I believe Hart as well.

No doubt.

17. WiggyRuss

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 19,887

i had not heard that they would HAVE to move all those guys......not saying you are wrong but i am not sure how that makes sense that they would have to move all those guys to get a deal done.

If that is the truth, i think thats bad for the Lakers as they wouldnt do that deal, and if the Spurs wnat ot get something they basically only have the sixers to work with- and if he is traded to the Sixers i think he stays with the Sixers.

Right now LeBron seems content to not play with a co-all star for the first time since, i think 2008. It should be interesting to see how he handles that. I think his last year in Cleveland the first time, Mo Williams made the all star team if i am not mistaken. That would mean for the last 9 seasons LeBron has played with at least 1 other all star.

This will be the first time in a decade then that LeBron will not play with at least 1 all star player on his roster- and that will be in his age 34 season.

If what you are telling me about Kawhi is correct- that the Lakers cant get him unless they give up the proverbial farm, is there another all star that they would consider trading for and have a legit chance at getting, or will they be okay going into the season with what they have?

I have to tell you...a little underwhelming

PG- Ball, Rondo
    SG- Ingram, KCP, Hart
    SF- LeBron, Stephenson, Deng
    PF- Kuzma, Wagner
    C- McGee, Zubac

I think they need A. AT LEAST 2 guys that are consistent 3 pt shooters, B. Some kind of reliable veteran big

If I was the Lakers I could not in good conscience go into this season with my big men being Kuzma (who is solid but in his 2nd year), a rookie in Wagner, a bit player in Zubac, and JaVale Mcgee.

My priority would be gettting some kind of reliable veteran big man that could get some rebounds.

18. The Q

The Q KFFL's GOAT

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

if they're gonna unload the farm, at least make them take deng too.

clear out the space for Cousins.

• Like Like x 1
  19. WiggyRuss

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 19,887

Can the Lakers go into the season with a front court of Zubac, Kuzma, Wagner and McGee?

I mean, LeBron can play some 4 thats for sure--- and Deng- if they decide to dust him off can play some 4....

but that is a really really shitty combo of defense and defensive rebounding.

say what you want about Kevin Love, but he actually got fairly favorable defensive metrics the last couple seasons due to the importance of his defensive rebounding being so elite.

If I was the Lakers Id be looking for a 3 pt shooting wing, and some kind of big man that can reliably grab a board.

20. WiggyRuss

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 19,887

they definitely have MAX flexibility for next year....

however, if i had a gun to my head and had to guess where the following guys end up, i would say:

Kyrie Irving: Brooklyn (obviouslny isnt going to LA with LeBron)
    Jimmy Butler: Brooklyn (with Kyrie)
    Kawhi Leonard: traded to and resigned by the Sixers
    Klay Thompson: Golden State or the Lakers
    Cousins: have no clue and it depends on how he looks- you know if the Lakers strike out elsewheree they will look long and hard at him

Who else is a major FA?