• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is running the nba

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the mastermind behind the Miami big three and now he's master minding something even more sinister. If you have read the recent tweets saying Love will not resign with anyone he's traded to, including the cavs, then You know where I am coming from. Right now Lebron is going to try to win a title without love, if it doesn't work (or maybe even if it does) he's going to make it so Cleveland signs love. That was the reason for his short contract. When it comes up to be renewed he's going to be the one who decides who is going to be expended. It's all in the cards right now.

I know you may think I'm crazy, but I can see all of this coming to fruition. It really is demoralizing. If Lebron, Love, Kyrie, and Wiggins end up on the same team, either this year or next, I am done with the nba. What a load of crap.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the mastermind behind the Miami big three and now he's master minding something even more sinister. If you have read the recent tweets saying Love will not resign with anyone he's traded to, including the cavs, then You know where I am coming from. Right now Lebron is going to try to win a title without love, if it doesn't work (or maybe even if it does) he's going to make it so Cleveland signs love. That was the reason for his short contract. When it comes up to be renewed he's going to be the one who decides who is going to be expended. It's all in the cards right now.

I know you may think I'm crazy, but I can see all of this coming to fruition. It really is demoralizing. If Lebron, Love, Kyrie, and Wiggins end up on the same team, either this year or next, I am done with the nba. What a load of crap.

NBA David Stern Gave the NBA to him with out earning it. Stern needed someone to pick up the game he and he gave the NBA to LBJ. 1 problem LBJ isn't Kobe or MJ. That was one of the things why I wasn't a LBJ fan. He came in as King James (don't know why), and the NBA gave him everything with out earning it. MJ and Kobe had to win before getting calls and running the NBA. Then LBJ couldn't win a Championship so he had to run away. Queen James

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron only signed a 2 year deal because in a couple of years max contracts will be worth more money.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much. he is taking a "players league" to a whole new level

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron only signed a 2 year deal because in a couple of years max contracts will be worth more money.

yeah, from the guy that sells 100 million in shoes.

This max contract deal will lead to the next strike and or lockout. The microsoft dude offering 2 billion for the clippers is throwing this whole league out of reality.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's basically the new commissioner of the league. Never thought I'd say this but I miss David Stern.