• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron and making guys better (continued)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, it isn't like they're ALREADY counting this season as a championship...

CL67

Do you blame us? When is the last time a team won 41 of 43 and didn't win a title? Sad thing is Miami is not even playing great basketball.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the stupidity of the cbs boards shining bright in this thread... way to go hurricane

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is we're sick and tired of hearing Lebron's publicist Espn tell us Lebron makes players around him better when everything suggests he doesn't. Every great player that has teamed up with Lebron has pretty much had their stats plummet from the season prior (Shaq, Jamison, Hughes, Wade, Bosh, Ray allen)...

...Lebron uses other great players to enhance his own stats. Lebron's stats never suffer, because lebron insists on hogging the ball the entire game so he either gets the assist or the basket....

...This style of play is great for him, but sucks for his teammates. And ultimately this style of play backfires under pressure. That's why Lebron has never won a legitimate championship....This year might be different, since Lebron has so many superstars, and great role players on his team that it's almost possible for the team not to win since they're so stacked.

...Plus the fact that almost every team has lost one of their best players (rose, Kobe, Westbrook, Rondo,)...So let's be honest, should the heat win is anyone impressed? No. Surround any top player with all the great players lebron has, and they win a championship as wel..

...I'm not impressed with Lebron till he proves he can win a ring without Bosh, Wade and Ray Allen.

Peace!!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats really pathetic is that Lebron could care less if anyone that is a hater is impressed or not. It's cool to have your own opinion about Lebron but it smacks of desperate denial to say he doesn't make any team/player better just by being on the court.

Now I notice all the Lebron haters also happen to be Kobe nut lovers. I hate the way Kobe plays but he is a great 1 on 1 player. His style of play kills his teammates effort and its obvious he is only out to break MJ's scoring record. Thats why I don't respect him as a team player. He only has 1 legit ring so far as the others depended heavily on him having either Shaq or a dominant front line. He needs great not good but great help in order to win a ring and he doesnt make his teammates any better.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we get deeper in the playoffs, LeBum James will show his true self. Throwing up BRICKS when it counts,

Heat lovers get a life because your man crush on LeAsshole James won't get you NOT ONE.

So enjoy NOT 80% losers!

Lead by so called BB genius idiota Punchline (BKSBaller) :)

Like he did last year??

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Lebron uses other great players to enhance his own stats. Lebron's stats never suffer, because lebron insists on hogging the ball the entire game so he either gets the assist or the basket....

So I guess Magic, Bird, Stockton, Nash, etc., etc. were also ballhogs!! After all, these are players who dominated the ball so that they either got the assist or scored.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is we're sick and tired of hearing Lebron's publicist Espn tell us Lebron makes players around him better when everything suggests he doesn't. Every great player that has teamed up with Lebron has pretty much had their stats plummet from the season prior (Shaq, Jamison, Hughes, Wade, Bosh, Ray allen)...

...This style of play is great for him, but sucks for his teammates. And ultimately this style of play backfires under pressure. That's why Lebron has never won a legitimate championship....This year might be different, since Lebron has so many superstars, and great role players on his team that it's almost possible for the team not to win since they're so stacked.

...Plus the fact that almost every team has lost one of their best players (rose, Kobe, Westbrook, Rondo,)...So let's be honest, should the heat win is anyone impressed? No. Surround any top player with all the great players lebron has, and they win a championship as wel..

...I'm not impressed with Lebron till he proves he can win a ring without Bosh, Wade and Ray Allen.

Peace!!!

tumblr_lpyw2pNhaZ1r0w4bgo1_500.jpg