• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebitch the ultimate millennial....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like beat legit teams in the Finals, do something without Phil Jackson, not have any off the court issues.

lmfao @ Kobe not beating "legit teams"...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

just so you know, not everyone in the world HAS to be a LeClown dick rider...

#freedomofchoice

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who the real drama queens are?

The people making a big deal about this. It is expected behavior for LeBron. This is who he is. Love him or hate him, I could care less. But don't make a big deal about something as trivial as this.

Yes, he is a douchebag. But that isn't breaking news.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who the real drama queens are?

The people making a big deal about this. It is expected behavior for LeBron. This is who he is. Love him or hate him, I could care less. But don't make a big deal about something as trivial as this.

Yes, he is a douchebag. But that isn't breaking news.

True, but these are sports message boards. What the heck else are we supposed to do but make fun of douchey behavior in sports?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your jackoff Kobe was far worse lol

Kobe doesn't even come close to Lebron. Especially after this bullshit.

The "King". lol

A "King" shouldn't have to write a letter to himself, congratulating himself for achieving something he hadn't achieved yet.

The Duke of Douchington is a far more fitting name.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but these are sports message boards. What the heck else are we supposed to do but make fun of douchey behavior in sports?

Agree. I think the real drama queens are the ones who try to pretend they are "above" commenting on it.

Last edited:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like beat legit teams in the Finals, do something without Phil Jackson, not have any off the court issues.
Are you forgetting something? "Young King" had to join an overloaded team to win his titles i.e Wade and Bosch. That trumps anything related to Phillip Jackson

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe doesn't even come close to Lebron. Especially after this bullshit.

The "King". lol

A "King" shouldn't have to write a letter to himself, congratulating himself for achieving something he hadn't achieved yet.

The Duke of Douchington is a far more fitting name.

No normal person can speak for LeBron, LeBron has not been relatable to a normal person since elementary.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that makes Lebron feel better about his 3-5 record in the finals.

I’m sure knowing he was a better player than Kobe is what helps him sleep at night, that and knowing he has been to more Finals than Kobe and Kobe went to zero Finals without Phil Jackson.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No normal person can speak for LeBron, LeBron has not been relatable to a normal person since elementary.

:pound:

So what you're saying is...Lebron's been The Duke of Douchington his whole life?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure knowing he was a better player than Kobe is what helps him sleep at night, that and knowing he has been to more Finals than Kobe and Kobe went to zero Finals without Phil Jackson.

And I'm sure knowing he's 5-2 in the finals to Lebrons' 3-5 helps Kobe sleep pretty well too.

1 more finals...2 fewer rings and 3 more losses. How very impressive. :rolleyes2:

Kobe didn't team hop to play with other stars to get his rings.

Considering you're a Cavs fan...what do those rings Lebron got in Miami mean to you and the Cavs organization? The Cavs still have just 1 title.

And your Phil comment. Seriously?!? Oh well, I'm sure it sounded like a good point in your head. lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm sure knowing he's 5-2 in the finals to Lebrons' 3-5 helps Kobe sleep pretty well too.

1 more finals...2 fewer rings and 3 more losses. How very impressive. :rolleyes2:

Kobe didn't team hop to play with other stars to get his rings.

Considering you're a Cavs fan...what do those rings Lebron got in Miami mean to you and the Cavs organization? The Cavs still have just 1 title.

And your Phil comment. Seriously?!? Oh well, I'm sure it sounded like a good point in your head. lol

Yeah y'all know I'm kind of a LeBron dickrider (2nd best all time IMO), but Kobe owns him when it comes to Finals and rings. Yes he wasn't the alpha when Shaq was there, but still. Respect.