• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LB Denzel Devall quote...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'll take my official visit the weekend after we beat LSU in the national championship."

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bastrop (LA) linebacker Denzel Devall has committed to Alabama. The 6-foot-2, 240-pounder became Alabama's 22nd commitment of the class of 2012 when decided to give his pledge to the Crimson Tide while meeting with head coach Nick Saban Wednesday morning.

"Coach came over to my house around nine and we ate breakfast. Basically, I just told him I committed," Devall said. "He was ecstatic and was happy for me. He told me he was going to make me a great player and a great person.

"It was like a dream come true. It was surreal. I couldn't believe that Coach Saban was in my house sitting on our couch, talking, and watching ESPN and stuff. It was crazy. I'm just a Coach Saban fan, basically."

Devall, who selected the Crimson Tide over offers from LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas, and Oklahoma, feels he's an ideal fit at Alabama.

"I've been liking Alabama since around September. I just decided to pull the trigger and it felt like the right place," he said.

"Coach told me I could play inside or outside linebacker. It really doesn't matter, I just want to ball and showcase my talents. I feel like it's a great fit for me and that I'm going to do great there. This feels great and it's a big relief."

The four-star linebacker, who was recruited to Alabama by Tide wide receivers coach Mike Groh, also added that he's not opposed to speaking with a few other remaining targets such as fellow Louisianan, Landon Collins .

Devall has a grade of 95 and is ranked as the third best prospect in the state of Louisiana.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did they discuss grey shirts?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff