• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lazer

Lazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This goes out to some gentleman for review

Core:

Los Angeles Dodgers/Pittsburgh Pirates Under 8
Miami Marlins/Atlanta Braves Under 7
Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers Under 8
Kansas City Royals/Chicago White Sox Under 7

First additions (final for post):

San Francisco Giants/Philadelphia Phillies Under 8
Atlanta Braves over Miami Marlins
Texas Rangers/New York Yankees Under 9

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I missing here?

Lazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This goes out to some gentleman for review

Core:

Los Angeles Dodgers/Pittsburgh Pirates Under 8
Miami Marlins/Atlanta Braves Under 7
Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers Under 8
Kansas City Royals/Chicago White Sox Under 7

First additions (final for post):

San Francisco Giants/Philadelphia Phillies Under 8
Atlanta Braves over Miami Marlins
Texas Rangers/New York Yankees Under 9

The core held true. Core value was >10-1. All permutations within the of course held true. No group of additions held true.

I was going to document picks here for a very limited period of time but there are too many morans (Sp. intentional BTW) here so I went elsewhere. The slightest bit of logic completely eludes this forums mental capacity. I mean you truly have a bunch of jackasses without any clue who are probably as jobless even as they are useless as evidenced in the Pete Rose thread where I showed using the simplest logic that even a complete idiot must conclude Pete did NOT fix games.

To bad forum members were too stupid to even grasp that!

The purpose of any science is prediction, gaze upon the best post that will ever be made in the joke of a forum above.

Best of luck to all, you'll need it. The Lazer is out

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The core held true. Core value was >10-1. All permutations within the of course held true. No group of additions held true.

I was going to document picks here for a very limited period of time but there are too many morans (Sp. intentional BTW) here so I went elsewhere. The slightest bit of logic completely eludes this forums mental capacity. I mean you truly have a bunch of jackasses without any clue who are probably as jobless even as they are useless as evidenced in the Pete Rose thread where I showed using the simplest logic that even a complete idiot must conclude Pete did NOT fix games.

The purpose of any science is prediction, gaze upon the best post that will ever be made in the joke of a forum above.

ahahahahhhahahahah

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JDM said smoking weed is harmless to the noodle:L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to think of who I would equate this room temperature IQ fuktard to back in the FN days. Despite the existence of a dozen or more chromosome enhanced bi-pods over at the old SI site I got nuthin.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to think of who I would equate this room temperature IQ fuktard to back in the FN days. Despite the existence of a dozen or more chromosome enhanced bi-pods over at the old SI site I got nuthin.

For the most part y'all FN peeps are decent. This guy is a very special.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahahahaha!!

Safe travels, soft tosser.

TheRedPlectrum

and you are?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he title this thread after himself?

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always spot trolls because of their random ass teams.