• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Chance U- Season 2

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to ole Scuba, MS at East Mississippi Community College where yet another ex Florida State qb can't ball. Jimbo is one hell of a qb coach and can spin crap into a diamond but damn these guys they send to EMCC are not very good.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after I post that the cat starts to go off.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you live post during the Auburn vs LSU game this year?
Nope, I'll be at the game. Will the kid from EMCC be starting? I thought yall had the transfer from Baylor.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I'll be at the game. Will the kid from EMCC be starting? I thought yall had the transfer from Baylor.
Stidham will start.
John Franklin was moved to reciever.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidham will start.
John Franklin was moved to reciever.
I'm worried about that move. Can he keep his eyes off his phone long enough to see an SEC db hit the crap out of him?
tNtUEqf_d.jpg

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hugh Freeze made a detour from his hookers pad to make it onto Last Chance U.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, I'll have to check it out tonight.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Binge watched last night and I have to say the wheels look like they are coming off this program.

1. Very few of these kids are ones you really want to root for. De'Andre Johnson and Dakota Allen are the only ones that seem to even deserve redemption.

2. The new DC is horrible and I notice he got sent packing.

3. Looks like after the season the OC took an admin job off the field.

4. Clint Tricket moved on after the season.

5. Even the student advisor left because she hated the place.

The most telling part was when they interview some last season players and they have nothing but contempt for the program and HC Stephens. I'm betting against there being a 3rd season at EMCC.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Binge watched last night and I have to say the wheels look like they are coming off this program.

1. Very few of these kids are ones you really want to root for. De'Andre Johnson and Dakota Allen are the only ones that seem to even deserve redemption.

2. The new DC is horrible and I notice he got sent packing.

3. Looks like after the season the OC took an admin job off the field.

4. Clint Tricket moved on after the season.

5. Even the student advisor left because she hated the place.

The most telling part was when they interview some last season players and they have nothing but contempt for the program and HC Stephens. I'm betting against there being a 3rd season at EMCC.
Said last year it would be cool to go to another school, that statement stands true. They need to extend the season though, second season was not nearly as good for a number of reasons. Main one being there was a solid mix of off field and on field coverage. Felt way too much on the field and that is the side of football we see each and every week. They had fewer games last year and it made the off field stuff so crucial. They should have extended it to 11 or 12 episodes. One for each week and maybe one showing all the receuiting and signing etc. Felt like last season things were being held together by a thin thread and the cameras along with Budy ripped at the seams this season. D-line coach needs a better gig, should be coaching at a high school where kids are receptive or more willing to be receptive.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said last year it would be cool to go to another school, that statement stands true. They need to extend the season though, second season was not nearly as good for a number of reasons. Main one being there was a solid mix of off field and on field coverage. Felt way too much on the field and that is the side of football we see each and every week. They had fewer games last year and it made the off field stuff so crucial. They should have extended it to 11 or 12 episodes. One for each week and maybe one showing all the receuiting and signing etc. Felt like last season things were being held together by a thin thread and the cameras along with Budy ripped at the seams this season. D-line coach needs a better gig, should be coaching at a high school where kids are receptive or more willing to be receptive.
The D-Line coach's problem is that Buddy undermines his discipline and plays the shitbags regardless of how they act. I was absolutely shocked how bad their concussion protocol was and how little they seemed to understand them. Wright was more than likely concussed all season and a huge reason for his mood swings.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D-Line coach's problem is that Buddy undermines his discipline and plays the shitbags regardless of how they act. I was absolutely shocked how bad their concussion protocol was and how little they seemed to understand them. Wright was more than likely concussed all season and a huge reason for his mood swings.
Also can we point out the poor kid lost a child? Look man I work with kids who grow up with rough backgrounds and make it a priority to be able to tell when something is off. They did this kid a severe disservice.