• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Chance U: Independence

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State fans: is there a reason why all the qb’s that come from FSU are tools? This dude might be worse than John Franklin. I guess that is why Malik Henry is an ex player.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State fans: is there a reason why all the qb’s that come from FSU are tools? This dude might be worse than John Franklin. I guess that is why Malik Henry is an ex player.
Just noticed the new season was up and looking forward to it. I don't know why but I really like this series.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed the new season was up and looking forward to it. I don't know why but I really like this series.
This show is probably the best documentary series. As long as they keep making this I will watch.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Playas play. Shooters shoot. But really, before Henry ever stepped foot on campus I knew he was going to be an issue. He went to like 3 different high schools in 3 years because he didn't like his coaches.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about half way through the first episode. Is the coach really this big of a tool or is it some acting? I've heard that Buddy from seasons 1 and 2 claimed some was scripted. Can't confirm or provide any links

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about half way through the first episode. Is the coach really this big of a tool or is it some acting? I've heard that Buddy from seasons 1 and 2 claimed some was scripted. Can't confirm or provide any links
I have no idea but it all seems genuine to me. These guys aren’t good enough actors for scripted.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this really worth watching ?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm halfway through and this coach Brown is ridiculous and a scam artist. He wants you to think he is some football genius but in reality he is hanging on by the seat of his pants and winning on talent alone. Of his players there are maybe 3 that have a shot at P5 schools at best and that's debatable.

This school has more headcases then EMCC did. It's insane how many of these guys are pulling straight F's in their classes.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you enjoyed the first season yes. If you haven’t seen the first season, go back and watch EMCC first.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm halfway through and this coach Brown is ridiculous and a scam artist. He wants you to think he is some football genius but in reality he is hanging on by the seat of his pants and winning on talent alone. Of his players there are maybe 3 that have a shot at P5 schools at best and that's debatable.

This school has more headcases then EMCC did. It's insane how many of these guys are pulling straight F's in their classes.
Well you have to keep in mind, this school is allowed to fill up 50 spots with out of state talent. Mississippi is only allowed 8. Makes a big difference on the amount of crazy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's pretty good actually. I watched the first 2 seasons and really liked them. I didn't know a new season had started until I saw this thread.

Watched the first 2 episodes last night. Enjoyed them.

Word of warning though, if you ever played football and dreamed of having the opportunities that some of these guys have, you can get pretty frustrated with how stupid some of them are with their decision making.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished and 2 got P5 offers which is pretty much what I thought. I wonder if they are going back to Indy next season as I kind of want to know about season 2.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked their website and 5 signed P5 scholarships but 2 of the names I didn't recognize from the show so I guess they laid low.

The reciever Calvin Jackson signed with Washington State and that wasn't mentioned on the show. Kid had great hands just really small.

Boise State took their back up QB who was terrible and actually got replaced by their 3rd string guy for the Coffeville game:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked their website and 5 signed P5 scholarships but 2 of the names I didn't recognize from the show so I guess they laid low.

The reciever Calvin Jackson signed with Washington State and that wasn't mentioned on the show. Kid had great hands just really small.

Boise State took their back up QB who was terrible and actually got replaced by their 3rd string guy for the Coffeville game:
Where are you seeing this list? I have been looking for it.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you seeing this list? I have been looking for it.
21 ICC football players commit to four-year schools on National Signing Day 2018

Emmit Gooden –Tennessee (pictured)

Rakeem Boyd –Arkansas University (pictured)

Dantrell Barkley- UNC- Charlotte (pictured)

Tim Faison – University of North Texas (pictured)

Keith Williams – Colorado State (pictured)

Calvin Jackson- Washington State

Delrick Abrams - Colorado

Ray Buford- New Mexico State

Robert McKnight- Abilene Christian

Terry Tilmon- Houston Baptist

Creo Argue- Alcorn State

Zedrick Raymond- Miami of Ohio

Isiah Edwards- Indiana State

Dior Johnson- Murray State

Boo McKnight- Northeastern State

Jujuan Blakenship- University of Tulsa

Tramonda Moore- University of Oklahoma

Dorian Williams- Utah State University

Stephen Starks- University Central Oklahoma

Brandon Bea- Boise State University

Alin Eduoard – University of Texas San Antonio- UTSA

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have to keep in mind, this school is allowed to fill up 50 spots with out of state talent. Mississippi is only allowed 8. Makes a big difference on the amount of crazy.

I just binge watched season 3, it's good, but there are even less likable players in this one. Malik Henry in particular got under my skin. Worth the watch if you liked the first two seasons.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just binge watched season 3, it's good, but there are even less likable players in this one. Malik Henry in particular got under my skin. Worth the watch if you liked the first two seasons.
I liked Buckmaster, Bobby (linebacker), Boyd was a tool at first along with Carlos Thompson but it seemed like they grew up. There is no Ollie type personality but I liked these guys. Except for Malik what a tool, but his dad is a crappy person. It’s no excuse, but Malik is a product of his dad.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Buckmaster, Bobby (linebacker), Boyd was a tool at first along with Carlos Thompson but it seemed like they grew up. There is no Ollie type personality but I liked these guys. Except for Malik what a tool, but his dad is a crappy person. It’s no excuse, but Malik is a product of his dad.

Yeah, that's fair on Malik. Ollie took awhile for me to warm up to. Clearly if you are back in JUCO after being at a P5 school, something is not going well for you. It's nice to see some of these kids turn around.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI - There is a special Episode after the third season that updates you on Buddy, Britney, Ollie and a few other players. It's worth the watch if you liked the first 2 seasons.

Most amazing thing is the Bears are giving John Franklin III a chance and he will be trying to make the team at this year's camp as a reciever.