• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Las Vegas Race

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pull for a number of racers as well. All of SHR and all of RCR. I have no issue calling some of the ones I pull for bitches(Kurt Busch) or talentless hacks(Paul Menard).

Hate to break it you hoss, but NASCAR doesn't have a true badass like Ricky Rudd anymore. Most drivers these days are pussies. Yes, that includes Harvick, and it most definitely includes Kyle Busch, and you're weak minded if you can't admit that.

And I remember that even very well. Kyle Busch takes out Bowyer, then takes out Harvick. Harvick wants a piece of Busch and parks his car in front of his, he gets out, walks towards Busch's car, Busch being the scared little bitch he his takes off and sends Harvick's unmanned car rolling down pit road, endangering the lives of those not involved. That was his bitch move. His run in with Ron Hornaday was his cowardly act.

And Kyle Busch came down on Logano first, which almost took both of them out, maybe Logano isn't as aggressive if Kyle acts like he has a grasp of where his competitors are. He wasn't loose, he flat out cut down on Logano.
You left out Danica in that part.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many have more championships? There's two with the same amount, but none with more.

And think about that statement, of the hundreds of drivers in NASCAR's history, 6 of them have more wins and none have more championships.

Oh yay! Captain 2nd place won 7 titles with the pussy point system Nascar used/uses. I'm not impressed and he was a fucking dick bag.

The guys who won more races than him and many others that didn't never made their reputations by running cars they couldn't pass cleanly off the track impress me, Sr. not so much.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yay! Captain 2nd place won 7 titles with the pussy point system Nascar used/uses. I'm not impressed and he was a fucking dick bag.

The guys who won more races than him and many others that didn't never made their reputations by running cars they couldn't pass cleanly off the track impress me, Sr. not so much.

Was he not running with the same points system as his competitors? If you want to knock championships because of the rules, I'd start with Kyle Busch winning the championship despite missing 1/3 of the season(and you can go back and look, me and you were the only two defending his championship on here).

You can choose not to be impressed all you want, but it just makes you look retarded.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey does need an ass whooping, but Kyle Busch definitely isn't the man for the job. And Logano generally doesn't go after people. He yelled at Harvick one time but wouldn't come close to him and Harvick and Stewart both laughed about it.

When Kenseth took him out at Martinsville, even though many would agree that Joey had it coming, that's an instance where you have to go after the other driver, and he didn't do it. If that won't get him to go after someone, nothing will. The only similar thing I can think of was when Gordon took out Bowyer at Phoenix a few years ago, and while Bowyer never got to Gordon, he was in a dead sprint trying to find him.

The real problem is none of them are big enough to kick any ass

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real problem is none of them are big enough to kick any ass

NASCAR, like most sports, never has any real fights. Since the famous Allison-Yarborough fight in 79, most of the fights are nothing more than shouting/shoving matches.

Even yesterday, Kyle Busch looked a bit rough afterwards, but really, it was just Joey's crew tackling him after he shoved Joey. The only real fight in recent memory where actual punches were thrown was the brawl between Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski's pit crews.

It's no different in any other sport. In baseball last year, Rougned(spell) Odor clocked Jose Bautista good, but that was a rarity. I can't remember the last time I saw an NFL fight with punches thrown with the helmets off. I guess hockey is the exception, but I don't watch hockey.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for a single NHL defenseman to go into the pits at a NASCAR race.

He would come out alone after destroying the field.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for a single NHL defenseman to go into the pits at a NASCAR race.

He would come out alone after destroying the field.

Most pit crew members these days are recruited college athletes, many of them football players. The crew members ain't no joke.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he not running with the same points system as his competitors? If you want to knock championships because of the rules, I'd start with Kyle Busch winning the championship despite missing 1/3 of the season(and you can go back and look, me and you were the only two defending his championship on here).

You can choose not to be impressed all you want, but it just makes you look retarded.

I've knocked the faggoty ass points systems since way before you were born, Chumley. Until they start rewarding the race winner with an overwhelming advantage in points it will suck. Placing 2nd a bunch of times doesn't impress me.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most pit crew members these days are recruited college athletes, many of them football players. The crew members ain't no joke.

So the drivers should start shit and have their crew boys (not nearly as impressive as you want them to be) fight their battles for them?

Sounds like a Southern thang.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the drivers should start shit and have their crew boys (not nearly as impressive as you want them to be) fight their battles for them?

Sounds like a Southern thang.

The twisting of words around because you're not smart enough to come up with a legitimate response is far from impressive. Substance is important.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've knocked the faggoty ass points systems since way before you were born, Chumley. Until they start rewarding the race winner with an overwhelming advantage in points it will suck. Placing 2nd a bunch of times doesn't impress me.

Today's points system, a max points day would be a substantial points advantage with 10 points going to the stage winner.

And in Earnhardt's day, consistency mattered, and all drivers ran with the same points format, and of the hundreds of drivers in NASCAR's history, only 7 of them have won more races, and it's a pretty big drop off between Earnhardt's 76 and Rusty Wallace's 55.

Sorry hoss, but your argument might hold water if Earnhardt won 30 races, but he won 76, so you're grasping at straws and failing miserably.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just took one a them dumps where the turds plop out nice and clean, only they splash yer butt cheeks. Well, I named one Joey an one Kyle, then I flushed. Kyle had Joey beat to the drain, but Joey had the inside line, an he bumps Kyle out the way. Well, now the waters' all out, and Kyle pops back up to the surface, so's I hadda flush em twice.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is saying that Joey isn't to blame for causing the wreck. Yes, he overdrove the shit out of that corner, but I don't think his intentions were to make sure Kyle wrecked, just beat him to the line.
you should make no mistake. it was Joey's fault that Kyle wrecked. You also should not make the mistake of believing it was on accident.
He has a history of driving so deep into the corner he cant hold the line slide up into his victim (as DW says 8 wheels are better than 4) finish the race & the other guy wreck on the last lap. There was no rookie mistake there. He is a veteran at that move! he 100% meant to do it & always hides behind the aw shucks it was just hard racing.
Now if he came out & said I wrecked him for hitting me on the back stretch some of you could have an argument to defend is silly ass, but he didn't. He said he didn't do it on purpose, which makes him a liar & a pussy. Atleast when JPM wrecked Kyle, he said "hell yeah I did it on purpose!"
I don't like the Busch Bros or Logano so a long lingering feud between them would be awesome for me.
At least Kyle went there to throw down. Logano still the biggest Piece of Shit in Nascar in my opinion. if that guy drove at any of the local tracks I grew up on he would have repeatedly gotten his ass whipped.
One thing though. When he dumped Kenseth in the Chase, my very 1st thought was "welp he wont win the Championship this year"
This year I am starting to think, just maybe Kyle makes sure Logano doesn't win it this year. The man really doesn't (maybe he isnt incapable) beyond his windshield.

Just make no mistake. The move was on purpose!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should make no mistake. it was Joey's fault that Kyle wrecked. You also should not make the mistake of believing it was on accident.
He has a history of driving so deep into the corner he cant hold the line slide up into his victim (as DW says 8 wheels are better than 4) finish the race & the other guy wreck on the last lap. There was no rookie mistake there. He is a veteran at that move! he 100% meant to do it & always hides behind the aw shucks it was just hard racing.
Now if he came out & said I wrecked him for hitting me on the back stretch some of you could have an argument to defend is silly ass, but he didn't. He said he didn't do it on purpose, which makes him a liar & a pussy. Atleast when JPM wrecked Kyle, he said "hell yeah I did it on purpose!"
I don't like the Busch Bros or Logano so a long lingering feud between them would be awesome for me.
At least Kyle went there to throw down. Logano still the biggest Piece of Shit in Nascar in my opinion. if that guy drove at any of the local tracks I grew up on he would have repeatedly gotten his ass whipped.
One thing though. When he dumped Kenseth in the Chase, my very 1st thought was "welp he wont win the Championship this year"
This year I am starting to think, just maybe Kyle makes sure Logano doesn't win it this year. The man really doesn't (maybe he isnt incapable) beyond his windshield.

I respectfully disagree, so :suds:.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One could argue that when Kyle came down on Joey and made contact in the backstretch, it fucked up Joey's entry into the turn causing him to drive in too deep.

But you're forgetting this is Kyle Busch we're talking about.

He never got any kind of payback for what he did to Ron Hornaday a few years ago. He never got payback for intentionally dumping Dale Jr at Richmond a few years ago(thank God Clint Bowyer got by him for the win), hell, he never even got payback from when he dumped Harvick at Darlington which let us all see just how big of a bitch Kyle Busch is when he decided to send Harvick's unmanned car rolling down pit road to get away from him. No sympathy from me. He's still got a lot of dumps coming as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not a Logano fan, but on the other hand since Gordon retired, I probably hate Denny Hamlin the most of any driver out there, so I gained some respect for Joey after their deal.