• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Las Vegas Race

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pull for a number of racers and none of them are my boys.

Harvick is a whiny bitch and one incident that you have a poor recollection of doesn't change that.

Logano getting loose was pretty much a rookie mistake and Kyle was not out of line being pissed about getting dumped from 4th to 22nd.

And spare me the princess bullshit, Scooter. I've been watching racing since before the best part of you went runnin down the crack of your momma's ass.

I pull for a number of racers as well. All of SHR and all of RCR. I have no issue calling some of the ones I pull for bitches(Kurt Busch) or talentless hacks(Paul Menard).

Hate to break it you hoss, but NASCAR doesn't have a true badass like Ricky Rudd anymore. Most drivers these days are pussies. Yes, that includes Harvick, and it most definitely includes Kyle Busch, and you're weak minded if you can't admit that.

And I remember that even very well. Kyle Busch takes out Bowyer, then takes out Harvick. Harvick wants a piece of Busch and parks his car in front of his, he gets out, walks towards Busch's car, Busch being the scared little bitch he his takes off and sends Harvick's unmanned car rolling down pit road, endangering the lives of those not involved. That was his bitch move. His run in with Ron Hornaday was his cowardly act.

And Kyle Busch came down on Logano first, which almost took both of them out, maybe Logano isn't as aggressive if Kyle acts like he has a grasp of where his competitors are. He wasn't loose, he flat out cut down on Logano.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go :thumb:

Not using the entire quote and spinning what others say is an admission of defeat and saying you don't have a real argument other than copying a line from Full Metal Jacket to say you've been watching NASCAR since before I was born, which is really not relevant to this conversation. We're not arguing Lee Petty vs Tim Flock, princess.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newman probably the largest driver out there, most of these guys are shrimps or beanpoles. Dillon just looks like a little high schooler, no matter how much he scowls in his promos.

There's no Rudd or Earnhardt Sr out there these days, that's for damn sure.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no Rudd or Earnhardt Sr out there these days, that's for damn sure.

Earnhartd Sr was a fucking runt and no one was afraid of him. Are you sure you watch racing?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it you hoss, but NASCAR doesn't have a true badass like Ricky Rudd anymore. Most drivers these days are pussies. Yes, that includes Harvick,

So you admit that Harvick is a cvnt.

Good talk :thumb:

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LOL @ any moron saying Logano had this coming. Did yall not see Busch come down the track and almost take out both he and Logano? Did yall not notice that Logano got loose which sent him up into Busch when he spun out? Did yall not notice it was the last lap and the time for give and take was over?

Sorry boys, but Busch is in the wrong here.

If joey would have spun Kyle out when he came down on him, I would say ok, but not a half lap later. Once again joey over drove his car and wrecked someone.
Last lap or not, racing is not wrecking people for a position. Other wise it would be called wrecking not racing.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earnhartd Sr was a fucking runt and no one was afraid of him. Are you sure you watch racing?

Yeah, he got the Intimidator nickname because nobody feared him. Like I said, pretending to be stupid isn't flattering.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit that Harvick is a cvnt.

Good talk :thumb:

Yep, leaving out big parts of the comment because you have nothing to add. I'm glad you finally conceded defeat.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If joey would have spun Kyle out when he came down on him, I would say ok, but not a half lap later. Once again joey over drove his car and wrecked someone.
Last lap or not, racing is not wrecking people for a position. Other wise it would be called wrecking not racing.

A half a lap later? Seriously? More like in the same turn. And for all the crap Kyle Busch has done, and a lot of it without any retaliation, you're not gonna see me ever be sympathetic, and that swelled up goofy looking face he has brought a happy tear to my eye. Pee Wee Herman looking sumbitch.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half a lap later? Dude, come on. Kyle slammed Joey's door going down the backstretch and then Joey got loose in between 3 & 4. It was literally a 6 second window for it all to happen. This video shows the time frame.
Kyle comes down on Joey at the 5 second mark. Joey gets loose and into Kyle at the 11 second mark.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya you are right a half lap would be 13 1/2 seconds so go with a fifth of a lap. Bottom line he was behind kryle entering the corner and had time to stand on the gas and over drive the corner. 6 seconds is enough time to decide to stand on the gas and wreck kryle, or to lift. I could really care less. I just once would love to see someone royaly kick joey ass.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya you are right a half lap would be 13 1/2 seconds so go with a fifth of a lap. Bottom line he was behind kryle entering the corner and had time to stand on the gas and over drive the corner. 6 seconds is enough time to decide to stand on the gas and wreck kryle, or to lift. I could really care less. I just once would love to see someone royaly kick joey ass.
No one is saying that Joey isn't to blame for causing the wreck. Yes, he overdrove the shit out of that corner, but I don't think his intentions were to make sure Kyle wrecked, just beat him to the line.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Joey does need an ass whooping, but Kyle Busch definitely isn't the man for the job. And Logano generally doesn't go after people. He yelled at Harvick one time but wouldn't come close to him and Harvick and Stewart both laughed about it.

When Kenseth took him out at Martinsville, even though many would agree that Joey had it coming, that's an instance where you have to go after the other driver, and he didn't do it. If that won't get him to go after someone, nothing will. The only similar thing I can think of was when Gordon took out Bowyer at Phoenix a few years ago, and while Bowyer never got to Gordon, he was in a dead sprint trying to find him.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he got the Intimidator nickname because nobody feared him. Like I said, pretending to be stupid isn't flattering.

Yeah, cuz soft in the head rednecks being in awe of a shitstick that had to punt guys outta the way with the "chrome horn" instead of having the talent to pass them clean is impressive :rolleyes2:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, cuz soft in the head rednecks being in awe of a shitstick that had to punt guys outta the way with the "chrome horn" instead of having the talent to pass them clean is impressive :rolleyes2:

I've told you twice that pretending to be stupid isn't flattering, starting to think you're not pretending.

76 wins and 7 championships, obviously had no talent. Come back when you have something of substance, princess.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A half a lap later? Seriously? More like in the same turn. And for all the crap Kyle Busch has done, and a lot of it without any retaliation, you're not gonna see me ever be sympathetic, and that swelled up goofy looking face he has brought a happy tear to my eye. Pee Wee Herman looking sumbitch.

That Champion Pee Wee Herman lookin sumbitch to you.

Champion, a word no one will ever associate with Dale Jr's defective ass, eh?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've told you twice that pretending to be stupid isn't flattering, starting to think you're not pretending.

76 wins and 7 championships, obviously had no talent. Come back when you have something of substance, princess.

I'd be more impressed with 76 wins iffin there wasn't 6 fellers with more. When did you say you started watching racing?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Champion Pee Wee Herman lookin sumbitch to you.

Champion, a word no one will ever associate with Dale Jr's defective ass, eh?

You getting forgetful in your old age? Never in my life have I ever been a Dale Jr fan. Kevin Harvick is a champion as well. The moment Dale Sr died, I became a Kevin Harvick fan. Was sitting at the start finish line for his first career win at Atlanta.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more impressed with 76 wins iffin there wasn't 6 fellers with more. When did you say you started watching racing?

How many have more championships? There's two with the same amount, but none with more.

And think about that statement, of the hundreds of drivers in NASCAR's history, 6 of them have more wins and none have more championships.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, I've been on record many times calling Dale Jr the modern day Kyle Petty.