• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Las Vegas Race

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and great to see Truex get the win

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle put hands on Logano....Here is the proof

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Logano try to elbow that huge security dude. That was useless. What a whiney, scrawny bitch Logano is.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Kyle Busch. What a little bitch. Notice he'll go after a guy like Logano, but when a guy like Harvick wants a piece of him, he sends an unmanned car spinning down pit road trying to get away. Biggest pussy in NASCAR history.

Harvick is a cvnt and he has his wife's permission to say so.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NASCAR would just let someone kick joeys ass I might watch. Hope Kyle learned from Matt, and stuffs that whinny little fucker next race.

I doubt this little game is over. The Busch brothers have long memories and little Joey's crew can't save him out on the track.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle made the biggest mistake there. He approached Logano and his crew without any help. The end result is always a beatdown
One of those people didn't happen to be Joey's dad did it? Seems like he is always involved somehow.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Kyle lands a punch on Joey, Joey's entire crew tackles Kyle, then Joey talks shit like he won the fight. Sounds about right.

Also, my guess is Kyle got blooded being tossed to the ground. Probably hit his head on the front of the car, the splitter, or the pavement.

Btw, that fight video is from Jeff Gluck. He's doing a neat thing if anyone is interested

What’s Next

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvick is a cvnt and he has his wife's permission to say so.

Come up with something original hoss. Rehashing an old Joey Logano quote won't get you far here. If Harvick is such a cvnt, why was Kyle Busch so afraid of him? Harvick's pit crew wasn't around, it was one on one, and Kyle sent Harvick's unmanned car down pit road trying to get away. Your boy's a bitch, hoss.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LOL @ any moron saying Logano had this coming. Did yall not see Busch come down the track and almost take out both he and Logano? Did yall not notice that Logano got loose which sent him up into Busch when he spun out? Did yall not notice it was the last lap and the time for give and take was over?

Sorry boys, but Busch is in the wrong here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LOL @ any moron saying Logano had this coming. Did yall not see Busch come down the track and almost take out both he and Logano? Did yall not notice that Logano got loose which sent him up into Busch when he spun out? Did yall not notice it was the last lap and the time for give and take was over?

I didn't have any issue with the accident. IMO it was a racing deal.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come up with something original hoss. Rehashing an old Joey Logano quote won't get you far here. If Harvick is such a cvnt, why was Kyle Busch so afraid of him? Harvick's pit crew wasn't around, it was one on one, and Kyle sent Harvick's unmanned car down pit road trying to get away. Your boy's a bitch, hoss.

He's not my boy and Harvick is a pussy.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Busch is in the wrong because Logano wiped him out on the last lap?? :scratch:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every single driver these days is a bitch, a douche, or a fag. Hardly any guys that nobody would want to mess with.

Tony Stewart was probably the last guy that you wouldn't wanna cross blades with because he would likely shank you

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not my boy and Harvick is a pussy.

Harvick might be a pussy, but Kyle Busch was sure terrified of him. You've stated numerous times that yo8u're a fan of Kyle Busch, that makes him your boy, and the fact that you got all defensive when I called him a pussy proves it. Your boy is a pussy and a coward.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busch is in the wrong because Logano wiped him out on the last lap?? :scratch:

Trying to sound stupid isn't exactly flattering, princess.

It was a racing accident. Busch was in the wrong for going after Logano, especially since he went after Logano after endangering the lives of others when he sent an unmanned car spinning down pit road to get away from Kevin Harvick at Darlington a few years ago.

Buch got his ass kicked by a 65 year old Richard Childress. Your boy is a bitch, and you've got no real argument other than trying to spin words around and rehashing old quotes. On your bike.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every single driver these days is a bitch, a douche, or a fag. Hardly any guys that nobody would want to mess with.

Tony Stewart was probably the last guy that you wouldn't wanna cross blades with because he would likely shank you

A lot of people claim Austin Dillon is the toughest one out there, but that's just hard for me to see. And you don't really see any drivers ever go after Ryan Newman.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people claim Austin Dillon is the toughest one out there, but that's just hard for me to see. And you don't really see any drivers ever go after Ryan Newman.

Newman probably the largest driver out there, most of these guys are shrimps or beanpoles. Dillon just looks like a little high schooler, no matter how much he scowls in his promos.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Joey at fault? Yes, he drove it in too deep and got loose. Did he intentionally dump Kyle? No way. If this was anything more than 5 laps left, I would place more blame on Joey, but the race was coming to an end. Joey was going for the position. Joey did no different than pretty much any other driver would do.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvick might be a pussy, but Kyle Busch was sure terrified of him. You've stated numerous times that yo8u're a fan of Kyle Busch, that makes him your boy, and the fact that you got all defensive when I called him a pussy proves it. Your boy is a pussy and a coward.

Trying to sound stupid isn't exactly flattering, princess.

It was a racing accident. Busch was in the wrong for going after Logano, especially since he went after Logano after endangering the lives of others when he sent an unmanned car spinning down pit road to get away from Kevin Harvick at Darlington a few years ago.

Buch got his ass kicked by a 65 year old Richard Childress. Your boy is a bitch, and you've got no real argument other than trying to spin words around and rehashing old quotes. On your bike.

I pull for a number of racers and none of them are my boys.

Harvick is a whiny bitch and one incident that you have a poor recollection of doesn't change that.

Logano getting loose was pretty much a rookie mistake and Kyle was not out of line being pissed about getting dumped from 4th to 22nd.

And spare me the princess bullshit, Scooter. I've been watching racing since before the best part of you went runnin down the crack of your momma's ass.