• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Bird's stats at 30 vs Lebron's

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am totally messing around man.... People are really uptight when it comes to LeBron

Hard to tell the jokes form the trolls and haters, because there are many on here that actually believe that. Or at least their troll act depends on them making people think they believe it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to tell the jokes form the trolls and haters, because there are many on here that actually believe that. Or at least their troll act depends on them making people think they believe it.

yeah I hear ya! I always forget the green font typing when I'm being sarcastic... But I am not one of those haters of Lebron that thinks he sucks and isn't good or anything like that. He is one hell of a player and if he were on the Celtics I'm sure I'd be praising him as much as any Cavs fan is right now.

I just hate the ballwashing ESN and every other news outlet does on him.....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides what athletes ever want to play for Cleveland, only win they are winning. LeBron left a winning organization to go to a losing organization. He deserves extra appreciation for that.

Stop it. No he doesn't.

If he was leaving the Heat and going to the Cavs with the same roster they had the season before, you might have a point.

But that's not the roster he went to.