• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lane Kiffin....Once a dick, always a dick

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, FAU.

lulz

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes me like our football culture at Alabama even more. He's a bitch, he's whining like a bitch and from that I conclude we did our part.

Fheg.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an ungrateful a'hole. I would love for Bama to schedule FAU on their schedule and set a new NCAA scoring record. But I suspect that Saban is to classy for that. Bummer.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an ungrateful a'hole. I would love for Bama to schedule FAU on their schedule and set a new NCAA scoring record. But I suspect that Saban is to classy for that. Bummer.
You rarely ever see Saban and Classy in the same sentence.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin expanded on the feeling during an interview with Sports Illustrated that was published Thursday, adding that social isolation was a contributing factor.

“This will come across wrong, but it’s like dog years,” Kiffin told the magazine of his time with the Crimson Tide. “Three years is like 21.”

Kiffin also showed Sports Illustrated a personality assessment that profiled him as a conceptual thinker.

“It means I’m imaginative, intuitive about ideas, visionary, enjoys the unusual and learns by experimenting.”

Kiffin laughed and added, “Doesn’t that explain me and everything that’s not in the staff room at Alabama?”

Bubble Screens

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like he doesn't realize that he'd probably be sitting at home watching the games like the rest of us if it wasn't for Saban and Bama.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like he doesn't realize that he'd probably be sitting at home watching the games like the rest of us if it wasn't for Saban and Bama.
Some program would shell out money to him. Hell, John L Smith still has a job.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some program would shell out money to him. Hell, John L Smith still has a job.
BibSQuO.gif

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffin expanded on the feeling during an interview with Sports Illustrated that was published Thursday, adding that social isolation was a contributing factor.

“This will come across wrong, but it’s like dog years,” Kiffin told the magazine of his time with the Crimson Tide. “Three years is like 21.”

Kiffin also showed Sports Illustrated a personality assessment that profiled him as a conceptual thinker.

“It means I’m imaginative, intuitive about ideas, visionary, enjoys the unusual and learns by experimenting.”

Kiffin laughed and added, “Doesn’t that explain me and everything that’s not in the staff room at Alabama?”

Bubble Screens
Anytime you have to start a sentence with: "This will come across wrong" , you probably should just shut the fuck up.

Give me that experience of coaching under Saban, being title contenders every year, and I'll gladly take the ass chewing. He knew what he was walking into when he took the job. Just STFU for 1 or 2 games and move on and be grateful.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you have to start a sentence with: "This will come across wrong" , you probably should just shut the fuck up.

Give me that experience of coaching under Saban, being title contenders every year, and I'll gladly take the ass chewing. He knew what he was walking into when he took the job. Just STFU for 1 or 2 games and move on and be grateful.
Are we supposed to pretend that the ass chewings weren't warranted? I received a lot of ass chewings at work and most of which I didn't deserve. Dude was getting lit up making millions and earned every yelling.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the thing that pisses Joey Freshwater off the most is that he could have landed a FAU level job right out of USC. Now his ego took a huge beating under Saban. Let's forever call him Joe Saltywater

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell can you still be such an oblivious jackass after Oakland, Tennessee, USC and Alabama when you're headed to FAU? :dhd:

There's a clue built in there that should be tard proof.:tsk:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how Lane Kiffin turned out like this. Monte Kiffin is nothing like him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^THIS RIGHT HERE^^^

Kiffin's problem has ALWAYS been his fucking idiotic inability to keep his mouth shut.

When you consider the sanctions USC had just been hit with and the dire predictions of 5-7 and 4-8 records that people were making, then look at Kiffin's record of 28-15 prior to his firing and the fact that we didn't have a losing season in that time, he did a good to very good job and should still be our coach.

However, his inability to keep his mouth shut and the embarrassment he brought on the program got him fired. It's like he has some strange need to undermine his own success. It looks like he may not have learned a damn thing at Bama and will likely have a couple of years of success at FAU before he, once again, undermines himself with his mouth.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lebowski2:

As for why he is widely disliked, Kiffin offered a theory involving his age and ex-wife.

“There’s this age thing about me being so young, and I think there was something about Layla being so attractive,” he told Sports Illustrated. “There was something in there to where it became, OK, we don’t like him.”

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked for a guy like Saban for 5 years during my younger days. My boss was a real SOB. He had no life outside of the company and he expected all of us to even work Saturday mornings too. He gave us pagers so he could contact us anytime the mood struck him. One Saturday morning I decided not to go to the office; I'd had it with the "company line". When my pager went off, I took it off my belt and threw it under my mower and then quit the next Monday. I never felt more relived in my life. But the time I spent working for that SOB taught me so much about business I wouldn't trade it for anything. Life is a balance. Saban has no balance....that's why he is a winner. And that's why it would be hard to work for him too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked for a guy like Saban for 5 years during my younger days. My boss was a real SOB. He had no life outside of the company and he expected all of us to even work Saturday mornings too. He gave us pagers so he could contact us anytime the mood struck him. One Saturday morning I decided not to go to the office; I'd had it with the "company line". When my pager went off, I took it off my belt and threw it under my mower and then quit the next Monday. I never felt more relived in my life. But the time I spent working for that SOB taught me so much about business I wouldn't trade it for anything. Life is a balance. Saban has no balance....that's why he is a winner. And that's why it would be hard to work for him too.

Agree.

I also had a similar boss and I learned more from him than any other I've ever had. In Kiffin's defense, I'm sure Saban is difficult as fuck to work for. But you have to be smart enough to just say "I've had a great time here and I learned a lot from Coach Saban that will help me in the future" and then stfu.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like he needs a one-legged WVU fan to explain to him what he use to do to guys like him in prison. :noidea: