• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lane Kiffin just screwed Tennessee

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done arguing.....the guy made a bunch of promises to a program and fanbase that is used to winning games. They were counting on him to give it a run and instead he put them deeper in the shit. And he never apologized, nor did he say thank you to anyone.

You must redefine Arguments and Discussions. I bear you no ill feelings for you standpoint, regardless of my own standpoint. Only time will prove whos feelings in this matter are more accurate.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I disliked Carroll, Kiffin will never come close to achieving what Pete did at USC. He's going to run that program into the ground, and I'll be laughing the whole way, since obviously nobody over at USC saw all the shit he pulled in the very short time he was at Tennessee.

The NCAA may very well leave USC alone for now, but with this guy at the helm, you'll soon see them back there with the end result being suspensions/firings/probation that would make Miami and Alabama fans cringe. One thing is for sure, the NCAA knows about this guy and will be watching him REAL close.

But as USCDoom says, only time will tell as to who's right.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Let's see here........I hate Lane Kiffin with a passion................I absolutely despise USC.

Yea, I hope they rot. I will be rooting against USC almost as much as I root for Nebraska.
Literally I will wake up on Saturdays with two thoughts......GO HUSKERS and DIE USC. Who knows, I may shed tears when USC wins a game.

which is none? how's your jayhawk's with your man love coach gill working out for you shades.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i really don't care what happens with usc or the vols.

i have alot of respect for the product that coach carroll put on the field and i wish him all the luck in hippie country.
as far as usc and the pac-10 goes, who cares!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really don't care what happens with usc or the vols.

i have alot of respect for the product that coach carroll put on the field and i wish him all the luck in hippie country.
as far as usc and the pac-10 goes, who cares!

That contradicts what you said 7 weeks ago over on the ESPeeN board sally!!! Or maybe you don't remember mentioning your hatred for Pete Carroll because of his religious beliefs and his charities. You also made it well known that Lane Kiffin "is a piece of shit."

You know why I like this board mr. multiple aliases??? Because you can't delete any of my posts. That has to just eat away at you. :D

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way ralphie, you know what I like about your Avatar? It's a picture of Bo Pelini when he supposedly got so drunk in public that he made "crazy remarks" and "made an ass of himself". The only people who display that picture on the web are the ones who are trying to hurt Bo's image. That just goes to show you are not husker fan. Take a hike ralph!!!

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That contradicts what you said 7 weeks ago over on the ESPeeN board sally!!! Or maybe you don't remember mentioning your hatred for Pete Carroll because of his religious beliefs and his charities. You also made it well known that Lane Kiffin "is a piece of shit."

You know why I like this board mr. multiple aliases??? Because you can't delete any of my posts. That has to just eat away at you. :D

you are ill shady.

"You know why I like this board mr. multiple aliases???"
why are you talking to yourself? i mean why are you talking to yourself within a post? where's carolina and 30tv and your other aliases?

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
by the way shades. when you get old enough to buy alcohol, you'll understand what it means to have a celebration after a great accomlishment-ummmmmmm- no you won't. you'll just stay in your basement and think up new aliases and continue to be the no life coach pelini hatin life loser you are.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way shades. when you get old enough to buy alcohol, you'll understand what it means to have a celebration after a great accomlishment-ummmmmmm- no you won't. you'll just stay in your basement and think up new aliases and continue to be the no life coach pelini hatin life loser you are.

Such a typical response. The fact is, Bo Pelini publicly stated that this photo (yes this very photo you have set as your avatar) is an embarrassment to him and his family. He apologized for getting out of line and acknowledged that he enjoys drinking. I enjoy drinking as well....hell I enjoy getting plastered. But the fact that people have to paste the picture all over the internet to try and put him down, when he made it very clear that it is embarrassing to him, is immature on their part.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wah wah cry all you want shady. fact is the huskers will always be better and will always be better than your jayhawks.

how long will it take you to respond. i control you shady and i always will! and the huskers will always control your jayhawks!

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ USCDoom. Before Pete Carroll left, you had Pete Carroll. After Pete Carroll left, you have Lane Kiffin. So yeah, I think it's pretty easy to say Pete Carroll fucked you guys. I honestly thought USC would continue with their strangle hold on Pac 10 championships and this year was more of an anomally. Now it's more up in the air than ever.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lol @ USCDoom. Before Pete Carroll left, you had Pete Carroll. After Pete Carroll left, you have Lane Kiffin. So yeah, I think it's pretty easy to say Pete Carroll fucked you guys. I honestly thought USC would continue with their strangle hold on Pac 10 championships and this year was more of an anomally. Now it's more up in the air than ever.

it's up in the air more for oregon, stanford and to a much lesser degree arizona.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ USCDoom. Before Pete Carroll left, you had Pete Carroll. After Pete Carroll left, you have Lane Kiffin. So yeah, I think it's pretty easy to say Pete Carroll fucked you guys.

Ya

97-19
2 National Titles
7 Pac 10 Titles
6-1 In BCS Bowls
7-2 in Bowls
8-1 vs Notre Dame
8-1 vs UCLA
5-0 vs Big 10 Champs

Under Carroll these schools went
Ohio State 0-2
Michigan 0-2
Penn State 0-1
Oklahoma 0-1
Nebraska 0-2
Notre Dame 1-8
Auburn 0-2
Arkansas 0-2
Colorado 0-1
Illinois 0-1
Iowa 0-1

1-21 vs USC

Ya he fucked us.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
fredmelmackian / vinnie,
JJM is a good poster, he isn't shady. It's about time you lay off of him, or you won't be posting over here anymore.

Also, you need to change your avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya

97-19
2 National Titles
7 Pac 10 Titles
6-1 In BCS Bowls
7-2 in Bowls
8-1 vs Notre Dame
8-1 vs UCLA
5-0 vs Big 10 Champs

Under Carroll these schools went
Ohio State 0-2
Michigan 0-2
Penn State 0-1
Oklahoma 0-1
Nebraska 0-2
Notre Dame 1-8
Auburn 0-2
Arkansas 0-2
Colorado 0-1
Illinois 0-1
Iowa 0-1

1-21 vs USC

Ya he fucked us.

Not big on comprehension 'eh? He didn't fuck you by going there and winning lots of game. He fucked you by leaving, and now you have Lane fucking kiffin. Good luck!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fredmelmackian / vinnie,
JJM is a good poster, he isn't shady. It's about time you lay off of him, or you won't be posting over here anymore.

Also, you need to change your avatar.

Wow, thanks Xorb! I will admit I was egging him on by calling him ralphie in this thread and playing his own game.....but it has to get annoying for all posters seeing vinnie make 95% of his posts about me supposedly being shady and having other "aliases" and blah blah. I personally liked him better when he actually made knowledgeable posts about football.

As for the avatar, Bo really did say he is embarrassed by that photograph. I realize vinnie is not using it to make Bo look bad, but since Bo doesn't like the picture, I don't know if we should be putting it out for everyone to see.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I think vinnie's a good poster too when he's not attacking someone else.

...kind of why I came to this board, because I thought that wasn't going to happen here - guess I was wrong.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, thanks Xorb! I will admit I was egging him on by calling him ralphie in this thread and playing his own game.....but it has to get annoying for all posters seeing vinnie make 95% of his posts about me supposedly being shady and having other "aliases" and blah blah. I personally liked him better when he actually made knowledgeable posts about football.

As for the avatar, Bo really did say he is embarrassed by that photograph. I realize vinnie is not using it to make Bo look bad, but since Bo doesn't like the picture, I don't know if we should be putting it out for everyone to see.

I can't blame you for lashing out at him when he comes up with the shady crap and other negative crap against you.

vinnie is capable of posting some really good stuff also, but at the same time, there's no excuse for his bashing.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well I think vinnie's a good poster too when he's not attacking someone else.

...kind of why I came to this board, because I thought that wasn't going to happen here - guess I was wrong.

I agree with you. I also would not have any problem with good natured bashing, but "mean hearted" bashing for no reason is just ridiculous.