• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lane Kiffin just screwed Tennessee

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane Kiffin is going to be the head coach at USC. WOW!!!!!!!

Tennessee is SOOOOOOO fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to be fist fucking me. WOW

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats posted on you know where. **** 1 and done at Tenn. What do you tell last years recruits and this years commits?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Lane Kiffin you tell last year's recruits goodbye and you tell next year's commits to follow him to USC since they haven't signed any papers yet.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see here........I hate Lane Kiffin with a passion................I absolutely despise USC.

Yea, I hope they rot. I will be rooting against USC almost as much as I root for Nebraska.

Literally I will wake up on Saturdays with two thoughts......GO HUSKERS and DIE USC. Who knows, I may shed tears when USC wins a game.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel bad for UT now - never thought I would have said that. I can't help but agree on JJM's remark; may USC never win another damn game ever again.....even against Texas.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So's his daddy gonna come and hold his hand out there too??

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't looked that closely but I heard that as many as 10 of Tennessee's commits are already on campus. I know 2 have signed their LOI, others may be early qualifiers. I honestly don't think it hurts UT as much as it does USC. I don't think Lane was much of a coach and thought Tennessee could have done better, not to mention USC. Seems like a desperation move IMO.

husker33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They also hired Norm Chow as OC. Sounds like a fantasy team of coaches....except for the head coach. Weird.

I think its funny that a school in the middle of being investigated for sanctions hires coach that in one year of collegiate coaching had his school investigating him several times. I bet Matt Barkley is STOKED haha. Transfer coming?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley isn't going anywhere. If I was him I would be more than excited about this move. Norm Chow was the original OC with Carroll. Then got pushed out for Lane Kiffin to be the OC. Considering the success USC, especially the QB success, had under Chow and Kiffin I would be doing naked jumping jacks up and down the streets in excitement if I was Barkley.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Isn't it funny Kiffin is going to USC, a man who this year in his first year of being a head coachi n CFB was fined several times, had a group of players be arrested and he is going to a program that could be months away from being owned by the NCAA? AND these coaches were ALL there at USC around the time these illegal moves were being made...Huh...Odd for USC to want the same guys back that might just put them in a mess.

But Kiffin reminds me of....me..on EA NCAA FOOTBALL sport games..I usually pick one team for a dynasty, get stoked about them, but after playing 13-14 games my first season, I get bored of them and take the next offer that comes to me after the end of the year.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see here........I hate Lane Kiffin with a passion................I absolutely despise USC.

Yea, I hope they rot. I will be rooting against USC almost as much as I root for Nebraska.

Literally I will wake up on Saturdays with two thoughts......GO HUSKERS and DIE USC. Who knows, I may shed tears when USC wins a game.

Just wondering how many you shed in 06 and 07??
LMAO

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also hired Norm Chow as OC. Sounds like a fantasy team of coaches....except for the head coach. Weird.

I think its funny that a school in the middle of being investigated for sanctions hires coach that in one year of collegiate coaching had his school investigating him several times. I bet Matt Barkley is STOKED haha. Transfer coming?

Monte Kiffin is Pete Carroll mentor. Pete Carroll is Lane Kiffins mentor.

Pete Carroll has Already testified before the NCAA, He KNOWS what was asked of him, he KNOWS how truthfully he answered. He has talked to Bush, who has testifed to the NCAA.

He would not allow these 2 people to enter a situation that was about to go down hill.

As I have said all along, if USC can prove that whatever Bush did they didnt know, there is Not one other allegation that can hurt USC in the least.

The ONLY Thing the NCAA can hammer USC for is if USC knew Bush had accepted gifts and played him.

Again no way with the knowledge he has he allows his mentor and student to go down. No Way, This more than anything leaves me to believe USC will not be hurt much if at all, as it should.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering how many you shed in 06 and 07??
LMAO

Huh?????

Oh you're referring to when USC played Callahan? Awwww, that's cute. It's been a long time since USC has played Nebraska.

The closest thing we have to really go off of when comparing the two current teams is the fact that Nebraska destroyed Arizona 33-0......just weeks after Arizona beat USC.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually gonna be a scary team. Norm chow and Kiffin Sr.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Kiffin junior's midas touch with recruiting, combined with the most appealing campus of all time....
The guy just needs to bring in the talent and watch the magic unfold.