• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Landry Jones update

Will Landry Jones return?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure some of you saw this but seriously, Landry Jones has to be the luckiest QB in the NFL. Rothlesberger got injured Jones goes in and then goes 2-5, for 11 yards with an INT. I mean he just flat get's abused 90% of the time and then that is the other 10% were he looks decent. Basically, everytime I watch him I think, alright Landry time to prove yourself to the league and represent the Soonernation. Only to have some kind of debacle.

Do you think he will be back next season?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure some of you saw this but seriously, Landry Jones has to be the luckiest QB in the NFL. Rothlesberger got injured Jones goes in and then goes 2-5, for 11 yards with an INT. I mean he just flat get's abused 90% of the time and then that is the other 10% were he looks decent. Basically, everytime I watch him I think, alright Landry time to prove yourself to the league and represent the Soonernation. Only to have some kind of debacle.

Do you think he will be back next season?

Doggonit...you made it too clear and concise...yes or no.

Prior to this season I would've voted no before I even saw the poll, but this year when Ben was out and Vick failed...PIT went 2-2 mostly on the performance of Landry.

I'd love to have a backup with a higher ceiling. Landry's fate in PIT hinges on two things...does Gradkowski return as QB2 next year? Yes, then I think PIT will look deeper in the draft for QB3 options. If Gradk is not back...I think Landry will be resigned as QB2.