• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Landon:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did badmin give you moderators rights?? If so, delete every fricken post of that troll 30ty.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dont have admin rights right now, dont know if they'll be given to me, but just because someone is annoying you cant just delete everything

this is my advice for dealing with trolls
1. destroy him with facts then ignore him
2. just ignore him
3. ignore him

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont have admin rights right now, dont know if they'll be given to me, but just because someone is annoying you cant just delete everything

this is my advice for dealing with trolls
1. destroy him with facts then ignore him
2. just ignore him
3. ignore him

I already got rid of him. Damn. This guy must suck.

You can delete threads in the Husker board now.

OlSkoolHuskr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I sure hope the same few who felt it was their obligation on the Disney board don't start deleting posts on here also.
That was probably THE most annoying thing aside from 30ty

badmin

Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope the same few who felt it was their obligation on the Disney board don't start deleting posts on here also.
That was probably THE most annoying thing aside from 30ty

There won't be any of that. Keeping the trolls in check is really the only thing that will be done.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There won't be any of that. Keeping the trolls in check is really the only thing that will be done.

So who is this guy that knows you as ghost on the E$PN boards? I don't remember his handle but when I tried to get people over here from the E$PN boards, he tried to call me "as pathetic as bobby bowden", saying something about he is the reason that you're anything, and that you'd have to "beg at his feet" and then he'd bring 40 quality posters over... Just hating on you in general... He's solely a bucs fan, that's the only thing I remember.. Pretty sure he's the one who reported me. Sounds like a bitch ass loser to me.

badmin

Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is this guy that knows you as ghost on the E$PN boards? I don't remember his handle but when I tried to get people over here from the E$PN boards, he tried to call me "as pathetic as bobby bowden", saying something about he is the reason that you're anything, and that you'd have to "beg at his feet" and then he'd bring 40 quality posters over... Just hating on you in general... He's solely a bucs fan, that's the only thing I remember.. Pretty sure he's the one who reported me. Sounds like a bitch ass loser to me.

I don't know. There are some people over there who don't want this board to succeed for whatever reason. I honestly believe that they have plants over there now who are trying to badmouth us. Oh well.

We will keep this place well.

Furthermore, I know a lot about the internet and how it works. I also have friends that know more than me. This place will be filled by the start of next season - badmouthing or not.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badmin this forum is great giving landon410 the mod detail is a good move.
after all it is Landon410 that did alot of promo work to get a Landslide of Huskers to this site.

GO HUSKERS