• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lambeau Tailgate pro's...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to have a great time @Uhsplit regardless of the outcome of the game

The atmosphere in and around Lambeau is awesome

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I want to say thanks to all that gave me some direction for our trek to Green Bay. My son and I enjoyed it completely, except the game, lol.
Everyone was nice and the vibe around the whole event was cool. Got to meet up with LambeauLegs who is a staunch Pack supporter and we had a beer.
Good luck this year.

Reactions: GNG

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I want to say thanks to all that gave me some direction for our trek to Green Bay. My son and I enjoyed it completely, except the game, lol.
Everyone was nice and the vibe around the whole event was cool. Got to meet up with LambeauLegs who is a staunch Pack supporter and we had a beer.
Good luck this year.

It doesn't surprise me you had a good experience at Lambeau. Not all, but Packer fans are usually great hosts and treat opposing fans with respect. Good luck the rest of the season.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's what I was implying. Worst case scenario for the Pack is playing a playoff game in Seattle; we gotta avoid that.

you did say that initially

I just can't read :doh:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck this year.

Hey glad to see you made it back safely and was great to meet you and your son and yes thanks for the beer! I have had trips home from Seattle with a loss so know how that goes. It seems it is pretty much set in stone that whoever the home team is wins this game. Glad you had a good time in Green Bay

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...but not too good. I don't wanna be playing the playoff rematch in Seattle...

As long as GB takes care of business, they won't have to be concerned playing in Seattle.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as GB takes care of business, they won't have to be concerned playing in Seattle.

We saw the pathetic slump they had the middle of last season. We can't definitively state that won't happen again. Couple that with potentially tougher competition inside the North and potentially weaker competition in the West and this head-to-head tie break might not be enough to keep GB above SEA in the playoff seeding. That's why I say 'good luck, Seattle; but not too good.'

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw the pathetic slump they had the middle of last season. We can't definitively state that won't happen again. Couple that with potentially tougher competition inside the North and potentially weaker competition in the West and this head-to-head tie break might not be enough to keep GB above SEA in the playoff seeding. That's why I say 'good luck, Seattle; but not too good.'

Hopefully Seattle will keep losing to the Rams.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packer fans are usually great hosts and treat opposing fans with respect.
I agree. My wife and I traveled to Green Bay last season to watch the Cowboys play the Packers. We were treated with respect and even were invited to a tailgate party. This just doesn't happen in most other NFL stadiums.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't surprise me you had a good experience at Lambeau. Not all, but Packer fans are usually great hosts and treat opposing fans with respect. Good luck the rest of the season.

Great pic in your avatar if that is the Packer/Seahawk game I am out there on the right side close to the 50 yard line holding the flag. The one awesome thing was Clinton Dix came off of the Packer sidelines and came out and helped hold the flag instead of sitting or taking a knee.

You can see in the pic that Clinton Dix in his #21 uniform is just to the left of the 40 yard line on the right. I am the 13th person to the left of Clinton Dix with a #57 jersey next to a female police officer dressed in all black

upload_2017-9-13_18-13-57.png

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember. I feel the defense has to be on the same level as the offense to end up with the Lambardi trophy at the end of the season. They haven't been for several years now. Maybe this year. I also remember last year right before GB played Dallas. The Packers run defense was considered top notch. Then they played Dallas and the cowboys exposed the run defense for what it truly was, not top notch. They looked good this past Sunday, let's see if they can continue.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. My wife and I traveled to Green Bay last season to watch the Cowboys play the Packers. We were treated with respect and even were invited to a tailgate party. This just doesn't happen in most other NFL stadiums.

I had the pleasure of attending 2 games at AT&T stadium. The first, Dallas/Pittsburgh( I have brother-in-laws who are steeler fans). I had a great time, no problems. This isn't surprising considering I was there as a neutral fan but my BIL's were treated with respect. The 2nd game was Dallas/Green Bay. I was treated with respect for this game as well wearing my Packer jersey. My only complaint is Jerry Jones is a blood sucking heartless bastard. The very last nose bleed seat cost me $200.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great pic in your avatar if that is the Packer/Seahawk game I am out there on the right side close to the 50 yard line holding the flag. The one awesome thing was Clinton Dix came off of the Packer sidelines and came out and helped hold the flag instead of sitting or taking a knee.

You can see in the pic that Clinton Dix in his #21 uniform is just to the left of the 40 yard line on the right. I am the 13th person to the left of Clinton Dix with a #57 jersey next to a female police officer dressed in all black

View attachment 166126

Yea, it's a pic from the Seattle game. Cool deal. That must have been an awesome experience.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the pleasure of attending 2 games at AT&T stadium. The first, Dallas/Pittsburgh( I have brother-in-laws who are steeler fans). I had a great time, no problems. This isn't surprising considering I was there as a neutral fan but my BIL's were treated with respect. The 2nd game was Dallas/Green Bay. I was treated with respect for this game as well wearing my Packer jersey. My only complaint is Jerry Jones is a blood sucking heartless bastard. The very last nose bleed seat cost me $200.
Yep, Jerry knows how to make money.