• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers Vs Pistons Nov 29, 2013

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have guys this year willing to take the crucial shot outside of Kobe....Shawne, Swaggy P, Jordan and Blake. If Wesley can get that confidence EVERY game it's gonna be a surprising year. But the D has to improve ...no brainer

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have guys this year willing to take the crucial shot outside of Kobe....Shawne, Swaggy P, Jordan and Blake. If Wesley can get that confidence EVERY game it's gonna be a surprising year. But the D has to improve ...no brainer

You nailed it, Bam. Other teams, better ones, are gonna go inside with impunity...

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Blake is a liability most games - I'd love Farmar to close out games

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to win games you should win. It's to see the Lakers aren't just throwing in the towel this season.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look back they had a shot at winning a couple of other games but inexperience got the best of them - I have a good feeling about this team. Night and day between last years team in terms of competing, athletic, the bench, 3 pt shooting, etc.
With exception of SA/OKC, no other team showing dominance in the very tough WC.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look back they had a shot at winning a couple of other games but inexperience got the best of them - I have a good feeling about this team. Night and day between last years team in terms of competing, athletic, the bench, 3 pt shooting, etc.
With exception of SA/OKC, no other team showing dominance in the very tough WC.

This team is fun to watch!! I said before the season (as did most of us) that I wanted to see a team that was fun to watch and played hard every night, anything else would be gravy. So far, they are fun to watch and play hard every night.

When Kobe comes back, if he can fit in well with this team and be "the closer" that they need, maybe we'll get a little gravy with what we're seeing so far?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gravy is what I'm talking about...my prediction is we'll see Kobe play next weekend sometime

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK LakersUSCBam. I think CL67 is closer to Kobe's own self-proclaimed return because Kobe mentioned recently that his return is going to be "weeks". So I see him returning around Christmas. But, you, know, the way these young guys are playing, we have some guys who are really becoming ice cold closers and I am not sure we really need Kobe to be that anymore.

I think a better role for him would be to fit more into the rotation just like everyone else and to play hard and bring the energy but to say that he has to have the ball at the end of the game, I think those days are rapidly disappearing.