• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ladarius Green

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, Psych...the old gang doesn't shoot the breeze like it used to...look at how slow our BS threads have gotten. :tsk:

I had a close call last weekend, in the Burgh...ticker almost blew out. Landed me in the hospital for three days. But I'm on the mend.

Hope you're doing well. :yo:

Damn Dude....glad your doing better!!!
I have just been working like crazy...damn holiday season...LOL
I'm usually all over the place on the Hoop when I am at work...then I stay the hell away from everything on my days off!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I look at it like this...if he becomes a legit threat teams have to game plan for...James, Hamilton, Nix will be open to make plays down the stretch, and if Haley is smart many will be scoring or game changing plays.

Sad part is this team has so many offensive weapons, teams should be shitting themselves seeing us on the schedule. But it just isn't happening.
I'm happy for the win, but we are still leaving far to many points on the field.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad part is this team has so many offensive weapons, teams should be shitting themselves seeing us on the schedule. But it just isn't happening.
I'm happy for the win, but we are still leaving far to many points on the field.

Agreed. It was a good effort, not a great one, but NYG has a pretty good DEF too. Those big boys in the middle are hard to move...Bell worked hard for those yards.

I think as fans we look at players in a different light than what outsiders do....James, Rogers, Coates, etc are all guys that can make plays, but they're not studs...yet.

IMO Haley needs to keep all the options open like he was earlier in the season.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. It was a good effort, not a great one, but NYG has a pretty good DEF too. Those big boys in the middle are hard to move...Bell worked hard for those yards.

I think as fans we look at players in a different light than what outsiders do....James, Rogers, Coates, etc are all guys that can make plays, but they're not studs...yet.

IMO Haley needs to keep all the options open like he was earlier in the season.

Agreed, but beings they are unknowns Haley should, hell IDK put their names in a hat and beat the shit out of opponents with a different one each week. They have all proven, as you said, they can get the job done in a big way. Haley needs to use this to his advantage. They start double teaming AB and put heavy on one guy, go to the next guy.....Not sure if this is Haley or Ben, but damn use this talent now while we can and blow these teams out.
Hell really fuck with some of these D's and send AB down one side, line up Bell on the opposite side, sprinkle in some James, Rogers, Coates and watch teams shit themselves!!!!

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, Psych...the old gang doesn't shoot the breeze like it used to...look at how slow our BS threads have gotten. :tsk:

I had a close call last weekend, in the Burgh...ticker almost blew out. Landed me in the hospital for three days. But I'm on the mend.

Hope you're doing well. :yo:
Damn man. Glad you're feeling better. Last May the "widow maker" took a swing at me. had a stent put in. 39 years old. Someone should have told me that being a fat chain smoker was bad for your health!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man. Glad you're feeling better. Last May the "widow maker" took a swing at me. had a stent put in. 39 years old. Someone should have told me that being a fat chain smoker was bad for your health!

Two stents here (in the same artery). And I smoked (past tense), but I was otherwise fit and active at 56.

Hit me outa left field. But I should be fine, if I take care of myself from here on.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two stents here (in the same artery). And I smoked (past tense), but I was otherwise fit and active at 56.

Hit me outa left field. But I should be fine, if I take care of myself from here on.
Damn man. Did they go in through your groin? They went in through my wrist which I understand to be a bit unorthodox. I was 39. Smoked since I was 11. 10+ years at 2 packs a day. I'll never touch the stuff again. Also ate what I wanted when I wanted. I've lost 25 lbs. Could stand to lose another 10. I feel great now. Hoping for the best.

I wish you luck man. It's a shocker being reminded that you're mortal.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @ATL96Steeler

With all the wait and all the hype this guy got........
With his so called ankle injury, which was a combination of that and the headaches from a past concussion.....

Have we seen the last of him after that nasty (uncalled penalty) hit to the head yesterday???

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With his so called ankle injury, which was a combination of that and the headaches from a past concussion.....

Have we seen the last of him after that nasty (uncalled penalty) hit to the head yesterday???
I certainly hope not... But his concussion protocol will loom large. His concussion history is scary so they need to be cautious about him.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope not... But his concussion protocol will loom large. His concussion history is scary so they need to be cautious about him.

He did not look good at all after the hit....

Just things to expect playing dirty teams, I'm betting he gets the notification today or tomorrow for his fine!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely a h-t-h collision not called, among many on the Bengals...if Hargrave missed a game with his 1st c. protocol, I think it's safe to say Green will miss the BAL game, and if they win I don't expect to see him in the CLE game either.

Should they beat the Ravens, I do expect him to be in the playoffs though.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Psych-Ward

You've been saying it all season, spread it around!

James got 1 target, dropped Ben never went back to him, Hamilton got 2, 1 for 1, Johnson got 1 and caught it. Rogers obviously had an impact...Green or no Green this week, Ben/Haley must open it up more this week...the Ravens are not going to let AB and Bell beat them....If he does that, AB and Bell will still get theirs....if he doesn't, it's going to be another struggle by the OFC.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Psych-Ward

You've been saying it all season, spread it around!

James got 1 target, dropped Ben never went back to him, Hamilton got 2, 1 for 1, Johnson got 1 and caught it. Rogers obviously had an impact...Green or no Green this week, Ben/Haley must open it up more this week...the Ravens are not going to let AB and Bell beat them....If he does that, AB and Bell will still get theirs....if he doesn't, it's going to be another struggle by the OFC.

I just really am not happy with the offensive play yesterday.
For being tagged the most dynamic offence in the NFL this year, at times we are very anemic.
Yea, for all the talent on this team spread it around. And for as much as I think JJ is a damn good TE, these fucking guys need to go all out to make these catches!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really am not happy with the offensive play yesterday.
For being tagged the most dynamic offence in the NFL this year, at times we are very anemic.
Yea, for all the talent on this team spread it around. And for as much as I think JJ is a damn good TE, these fucking guys need to go all out to make these catches!!!

I wasn't either, some on Haley, some on Ben...the ball to JJ was high, but at 6'6" it hit his hands, should come down with that one. At the same time...1 target? I don't get that. This guy should be getting at least 4-6 a game.

IMO all of the deep balls to Coates were 50/50 at best. Clearly the Bengals were forcing Ben off his 1st read, and fortunately the OL gave him time to come off AB, but Haley need to focus at least 10-12 passing plays where somebody else is the primary read this week.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't either, some on Haley, some on Ben...the ball to JJ was high, but at 6'6" it hit his hands, should come down with that one. At the same time...1 target? I don't get that. This guy should be getting at least 4-6 a game.

IMO all of the deep balls to Coates were 50/50 at best. Clearly the Bengals were forcing Ben off his 1st read, and fortunately the OL gave him time to come off AB, but Haley need to focus at least 10-12 passing plays where somebody else is the primary read this week.

At what point do you thin though that it's Ben always looking at AB first on every play???
Can you blame him??? Hell No!!! But it is taking far too much time always looking for the obvious first and then the one the others...which maybe causing the frequent holding calls.

And speaking of the Outlaw, Johnson isn't a little guy either....that isn't making a lot of sense.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point do you thin though that it's Ben always looking at AB first on every play???
Can you blame him??? Hell No!!! But it is taking far too much time always looking for the obvious first and then the one the others...which maybe causing the frequent holding calls.

And speaking of the Outlaw, Johnson isn't a little guy either....that isn't making a lot of sense.

Ben...that part idk. Maybe a little of both Ben an Haley.

Unless he checks out of the play, I think Ben tries to run what was called, and yes do think Haley has AB as the primary read on probably a 3rd of the pass plays every game which I understand for a guy of his talent, but when the OFC knows that you got to change things up.

You said this about 2 weeks ago...based on film study, they should pick a guy not named AB, Bell or unnamed :rolleyes2:, and feature him on a half dz plays...even if he drops the 1st one, keep going to him and that will shift coverage and you can always circle back to your bread and butter.