• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LA: They Are Who We Thought They Were

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA + NFL = FAIL

Week 2 attendance

Chargers - 25,381 / 30,000 = 84.6% capacity
Rams - 56,612 / 93,607 = 60.5% capacity

For relational reference:
2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

tenor.gif

:rip: Dennis Green

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda unfair to compare a couple recent transplant organizations to one of the most historic and beloved sports franchises in the country, but the Green Bay Packers sold out Lambeau Field for a pre-preseason scrimmage.

Note:
[#2] Los Angeles metropolitan population = 13,310,447
[#157] Green Bay metropolitan population = 318,236

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never deserved one team, nevermind 2

Not to mention, any "fans" that jump on now, arent real, lifelong fans anyway

Just a shitty shitshow

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder how both teams will be able to fill a 70k+ stadium in a few years for a sustained period of time unless either/both of these teams become title contenders. The Chargers move really is a head scratcher.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pics I saw of the Chargers game looked even less than 85%

I hope they owner is forced to sell for his stupid move and the team is moved back to SD

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope they owner is forced to sell for his stupid move and the team is moved back to SD

Oftentimes, corporations buy tickets. Chances are, the tickets were purchased, but no one from the company cared enough to show up.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

San Diego doesn't deserve that team. Should have moved the team to a city that cares about NFL football instead of chasing the unicorn.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Goodell.

This is all his work.

Rams should have never left St. Louis.

5 Reasons Why the Rams Want to Leave St. Louis

Whether it is the rt thing to do or not - it appears that the Rams relocated for basically the same reason as the Chargers & the Raiders. Their current stadium was not good enough & they had a much better stadium deal elsewhere. That is sadly just the current state of the NFL.

The Chargers & Rams owners probably don't care that much about lackluster fan support. They are in a huge TV market & have their new stadium (& a future SB) already in place. I am not saying that I agree with any of this - this is just reality at this time.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Reasons Why the Rams Want to Leave St. Louis

Whether it is the rt thing to do or not - it appears that the Rams relocated for basically the same reason as the Chargers & the Raiders. Their current stadium was not good enough & they had a much better stadium deal elsewhere. That is sadly just the current state of the NFL.

The Chargers & Rams owners probably don't care that much about lackluster fan support. They are in a huge TV market & have their new stadium (& a future SB) already in place. I am not saying that I agree with any of this - this is just reality at this time.

Not even close to the same situation.

The Chargers had been getting denied for over a decade by the city.

St. Louis had a stadium plan when the Rams left.

The games won't be seen if they don't sellout.

Blackout rules much??

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close to the same situation.

The Chargers had been getting denied for over a decade by the city.

St. Louis had a stadium plan when the Rams left.

The games won't be seen if they don't sellout.

Blackout rules much??

The TV money will be there regardless. It is not about just showing games in your market. Read the article - it appeared that the Rams proposed stadium plan was inadequate. Again - I am not stating that this is the rt thing to do - just the way things work in the NFL. I feel bad if you were a diehard Rams fan & the team was yanked out from under you.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The TV money will be there regardless. It is not about just showing games in your market. Read the article - it appeared that the Rams proposed stadium plan was inadequate. Again - I am not stating that this is the rt thing to do - just the way things work in the NFL. I feel bad if you were a diehard Rams fan & the team was yanked out from under you.

Inadequate because Kronkie had a dream and the NFL is corrupt.

The NFL changed the parameters the Rams had to meet in terms of local financial support after the proposal was given.

Shady things were done but I don't expect you to know or care - it would be cool if you didn't talk about what you don't know about though.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inadequate because Kronkie had a dream and the NFL is corrupt.

The NFL changed the parameters the Rams had to meet in terms of local financial support after the proposal was given.

Shady things were done but I don't expect you to know or care - it would be cool if you didn't talk about what you don't know about though.

Chill out dude. Again - I didn't say that I agree with it & also stated that I feel bad about the fans who lost a team. You are basically making the same pt as me - this is all about owners finding a way to make more $$ - which they will one way or another. Not sure why you have to be such a jerk when making a reply.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill out dude. Again - I didn't say that I agree with it & also stated that I feel bad about the fans who lost a team. You are basically making the same pt as me - this is all about owners finding a way to make more $$ - which they will one way or another. Not sure why you have to be such a jerk when making a reply.

This shit pisses me off. St. Louis got robbed. I apologize for taking it out on you.