• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie gets cut

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i both love and hate this season.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Celtics All-Star Kyrie Irving will undergo what the team is referring to as "minimally invasive" surgery on Saturday with hopes of combating soreness in his left knee, the team announced Friday.

The Celtics did not offer a timeline for Irving's return, noting that "further information will be provided following [Saturday's] procedure."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i both love and hate this season.

The things Miami are going to do with Boston in the playoffs.....

giphy.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The things Miami are going to do with Boston in the playoffs.....

giphy.gif
this season sucks. SO much anticipation. KG/ray ray hype.

all gone in 5 minutes.

kyries knee worries me long term. he already has screws.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good for what is a good Celtics team. They did good in spite of Hayward's injury, wonder how they'll do with Irving out too now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this season sucks. SO much anticipation. KG/ray ray hype.

all gone in 5 minutes.

kyries knee worries me long term. he already has screws.

That Marcus Smart injury was a killer.

Kyrie should get some serious surgery done on that knee in the offseason.

Didn't he make a threat to Cleveland that if they kept him, he will have surgery on his knee.......KARMA

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Marcus Smart injury was a killer.

Kyrie should get some serious surgery done on that knee in the offseason.

Didn't he make a threat to Cleveland that if they kept him, he will have surgery on his knee.......KARMA
the surgery was a matter of time there or here. he CAN play on it, but it barks every few days. ainge said he can get surgery "whenever"..but id prefer sooner than later. this team aint gonna win a title this year. If you want my opinion...

no hayward, no kyrie, smarts hurting...

this team isnt constructed to win a title this year, and the injuries are catching up.

kill the season. let the bench ride it out. plan for next year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Celtics All-Star Kyrie Irving will undergo what the team is referring to as "minimally invasive" surgery on Saturday with hopes of combating soreness in his left knee, the team announced Friday.

The Celtics did not offer a timeline for Irving's return, noting that "further information will be provided following [Saturday's] procedure."

And this is the beginning of the end for him. The Kyrie trade won’t look nearly as bad when Kyrie starts breaking down like he has in the past. Boston will have to decline his minutes and his career and ship hopes will go down the drain. Karma is a fucking bitch Kyrie

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is the beginning of the end for him. The Kyrie trade won’t look nearly as bad when Kyrie starts breaking down like he has in the past. Boston will have to decline his minutes and his career and ship hopes will go down the drain. Karma is a fucking bitch Kyrie
Irving's ailing knee is the same one that he injured during the 2015 Finals and required surgery on his kneecap. Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge has previously noted that the team was aware it would have to manage Irving's workload when the Celtics acquired him this past summer and said that Irving may need a follow-up surgery in a future offseason to alleviate the soreness flare-ups.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the deal was first made, I thought it was bad for the Celtics because of the Nets pick. That is the real kicker still.

If that pick hits the lottery and turns into a franchise star, the Celtics lose almost regardless of what happens with the rest of the pieces.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting because for 2-3 years ago, people thought Kyrie was brittle and would never stay healthy. Then he made it through a year with the Cavs -- then the trade -- then people forgot about his injury history.