• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KOD

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This album is pretty good. Not as big a fan of others saying it's epic but J Cole has some great moments.

"Without it I'm miserable/Don't wanna fall off so I'm all in my bag/Thankin' God like it's biblical/I know it's gon' solve every problem I have/I balled on them principles/Remember the teachers that was all on my ass/Now look all of them, pitiful/And all of a sudden I'm so good at math." -ATM

"Maybe 'cause the tax dollars that I make sure I send/Get spent hirin' some teachers that don't look like them/And the curriculum be tricking them, them dollars I spend/Got us learning about the heroes with the whitest of skin/One thing about the men that's controlling the pen/That write history, they always seem to white-out they sins/Maybe we'll never see a black man in the White House again/I'll write a check to the IRS, my pockets get slim" - Brackets

"Shootin' up where his granny live, blaow, blaow!, his granny duck/He don't give a fuck, he's on Henny and Xanny'd up/Blowin' Tammy up, 'Bitch, when you gon' give them panties up?'/He gon' plant a seed, but best believe he ain't man enough/Just because yo' dick can spray semen, it don't mean that you ready to let go of yo' childish ways/The results are deadly/Because that child will suffer and that's what can most affect me"-Window Pain

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to a little Tupac......now that's a legendary rapper.