• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kober Bryant will return

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did OD completely forget how crippled Kobe was the last couple seasons? He did play in 66 games his final season, probably because he felt obligated to since it was his farewell run, but missed over 130 games over his final 3 seasons.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very seriously doubt it. I'd be beyond shocked.

For one, he tore his Achilles and never was able to regain anything close to the level he was at before the injury. He showed flashes here and there, but nothing close to consistently.

Also, I doubt his ego would allow it. He isn't the type to want to be some role player trying to ride some teams coattails to a ring or just pad his stats coming off the bench for some bad team looking to put butts in seats.

If Kobe returns to the NBA, it will likely be as an executive for the Lakers.

I will say, however, that there is a chance he may play in Europe at some point. He used to say that after his NBA career, he'd probably play over there for a few years. I don't know if the Achilles injury changed that though.
I couldn't agree more. With his level of competitiveness there's no way he could come back & accept being middle of the pack in terms of his talent level and/or the team accomplishments.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is Kobe Bryant will return to play basketball in the NBA somewhere down the line. Think he comes out of retirement to play one more time.

Hahaha he retired bc the injuries were just too much. Probably could have lasted a year or two longer if it wasn’t for injuries. There is 0% chance he comes back. There would be no point.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another OP that can’t type. Kober and Crosswords. This shit is getting better and better