• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Said It Well: Called ESPN "Idiots"

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it a big deal that Kobe scored 27 points?

1) He needed 23 shots to do it

2) He only shot 43% which isn't good.

Most perimeter players can score 27 if they take 23 shots.

Because most of you dipsticks have been saying all summer long that Kobe was finished and would never be the same again. So now that you're being proven wrong, I am going to rub it in the face of everyone that said that. If you're saying you never made those statements, then obviously it wasn't meant for you.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because most of you dipsticks have been saying all summer long that Kobe was finished and would never be the same again. So now that you're being proven wrong, I am going to rub it in the face of everyone that said that. If you're saying you never made those statements, then obviously it wasn't meant for you.

I am neither pro nor anti Lakers. However - anyone with an objective opinion would have to state that the Lakers made a huge mistake by giving Kobe that high $$ contract extension. I don't blame Kobe for taking it - I blame the team for being in denial & not taking the correct steps to rebuild the Lakers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am neither pro nor anti Lakers. However - anyone with an objective opinion would have to state that the Lakers made a huge mistake by giving Kobe that high $$ contract extension. I don't blame Kobe for taking it - I blame the team for being in denial & not taking the correct steps to rebuild the Lakers.

I blame management as well, but it wasn't about the market value of Kobe as a player that contributes to the game. Kobe is the biggest attraction and draw in fans showing up to watch Kobe play - in every single arena in the NBA, and in endorsements that would also dry up. It was a marketing strategy that has most likely paid off already. Many of you see that as a player he is no longer contributing effectively, but fail to see he's the reason the fans are paying big $$$$ to see the game