• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe said it before LeBron

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess every anti-Laker thread gets moved to Fouled Out?

clever-girl.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess every anti-Laker thread gets moved to Fouled Out?

Yeah, that's how it works around here. <sarcasm font>

Of course, there have never been any anti-Lebron or anti-Heat or any other threads moved to Fouled Out.

It's a troll thread and this is where troll threads go.

Feel free to keep on crying though. Maybe one day the Suns will be relevant enough to have someone create a troll thread about them and it can be moved here too.

I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker trolls threads are instantly put in the Fouled out section. While Heat troll threads last a while. The main guys on here are Laker fans, so got to live with it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker trolls threads are instantly put in the Fouled out section. While Heat troll threads last a while. The main guys on here are Laker fans, so got to live with it.

Really?!? Why don't you ask Lone Granger how quickly his "Which one of you Lebron dickriders robbed a bank?" thread ended up here. He didn't even get one reply. He thinks it's some kind of record.

If you're going cry about how "unfair" things are here, you might want to bring some facts or take your crying to another site.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?!? Why don't you ask Lone Granger how quickly his "Which one of you Lebron dickriders robbed a bank?" thread ended up here. He didn't even get one reply. He thinks it's some kind of record.

If you're going cry about how "unfair" things are here, you might want to bring some facts or take your crying to another site.

Come on. That's too much to ask. More fun to let them believe there's some Lakers bias here.

Just look in this section. So many Lakers related threads :rollseyes:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. That's too much to ask. More fun to let them believe there's some Lakers bias here.

Just look in this section. So many Lakers related threads :rollseyes:

True and their tears sustain me.:lol:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for posting one example. How many of that silly bastards threads last for days and have a bunch of posts? Quite a few

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting one example. How many of that silly bastards threads last for days and have a bunch of posts? Quite a few

All you need to do is look at the first page of Fouled Out. Prior to today, the last time and "anti-Lakers thread" was moved here was March 17th. In that same amount of time, 9 "anti-Heat/Lebron threads" have been moved here.

Bottom line, quit being a crybaby, back up your accusations of favoritism with facts or gtfo.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As soon as I saw Shoveyjoe's thread, that's exactly what I thought too lol. I shouldnt even have started that thread on the main board haha.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand exactly why some of my threads stay up on the main board and some get bounced here. You don't get it because you aren't that bright. :nod:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand exactly why some of my threads stay up on the main board and some get bounced here. You don't get it because you aren't that bright. :nod:

I know they get bounced, your parents never loved you and you need attention from strangers. I got that alright.:suds: