• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk's press conference on 106.7 with Grant and Danny

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wants to be appreciated he wants to win . so far the skins are lukewarm

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I might be throwing shade here... but I wonder how many people were hoping his answer would be..

Im really looking forward to testing the free agent market. :trash:

I like this report about Cousins especially where they interview various fans on their thoughts on Cousins. I truly believe that these fans mirror the overall fanbase who want to retain Cousins. That doesn't mean that fans believe Cousins is perfect or that they don't have their doubts at times (heck - I have recently including after the Giants game).

I just believe that most fans have the same concern voiced here - that the Skins won't have a real good replacement if Cousins were to leave. Sure there are still some fans who don't like Cousins, but I truly believe that you way overstate this fact in some of your postings.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wants to be appreciated he wants to win . so far the skins are lukewarm

Gruden should have kept his mouth shut on this subject. I swear I really like Gruden at times but he really irks me at other times.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all things being equal, KC remains a stone cold killer, in the best possible way for himself, with respect to forcing the Redskins to play their hand. He wants guaranteed money over multiple years, and a commitment to winning.

I don't blame him for either one bit.

That pretty much eliminates the Jets and Browns.

Since the Redskins would be absolutely idiotic to not tag KC at all, then the most likely scenario is that they tag him with the non-exclusive, telling all interested teams that they expect 2 #1 picks in return, nothing less, and after tagging KC with that (while also signing Zac Brown and whomever else), they share with him how they are planning on adding speed to the WR corps, how they agree with KC's assessment that they are "so close with good teams," how they'll add a stud rb, and present him with a correct offer.

Presto! He signs long term.

Like KC said, "The short answer is yes, I want to be a Washington Redskin."

Make KC an offer he can't refuse, and it's a go. And really: Matthew freakin' Stafford, who was won about the same amount of games as KC has, got himself 26.5 million. Tag KC at $28 million, offer him $84 million guaranteed over five years, call it a day.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The short answer is yes,"__Kirk Cousins.

"The long answer is....Fuck them some-ma-bitches in the front office!":D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show us a picture of you and Kirk at your bowling alley Dan and then I will believe you all in. I saw you and Griff bowling and it I think you went on vacation together. It's only fair. :noidea::pound: