• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins must play better in L.A. because........

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake fan. Cmon - fess up. Who do you really root for? Cowboys? Eagles? Giants? It is Ok for you to admit it.
i root for redskins football .. redskins are not playing football right now what you seen on sunday is not a quirk fix and the rams destroyed the colts hell i dont think we can beat the colts..

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake fan. Cmon - fess up. Who do you really root for? Cowboys? Eagles? Giants? It is Ok for you to admit it.
i will keep it simple , have you ever met a nebraska husker fan ? they think every year there football recruits are the best highschool kids in the country . a husker fan thinks every fucking player on there team is better then everybody they think there team is better then bama they think historic records , matters on and on and on but in reallity there just a little above avg , im big fan of the redskins but im not going to husker them up to make me feel better, if they play like poop i will say they suck etc etc if the redskins play good im going say man there playing good but i will not say well they suck but im going to defend them because there my team and fellow this narritive of its my team and i will defend her at all cost, kirk is playing like shit the hole team is playing like shit me saying that makes me a less of a fan in here thats fine .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will keep it simple , have you ever met a nebraska husker fan ? they think every year there football recruits are the best highschool kids in the country . a husker fan thinks every fucking player on there team is better then everybody they think there team is better then bama they think historic records , matters on and on and on but in reallity there just a little above avg , im big fan of the redskins but im not going to husker them up to make me feel better, if they play like poop i will say they suck etc etc if the redskins play good im going say man there playing good but i will not say well they suck but im going to defend them because there my team and fellow this narritive of its my team and i will defend her at all cost, kirk is playing like shit the hole team is playing like shit me saying that makes me a less of a fan in here thats fine .

After one game, maybe before the game, you are hoping we lose the next fifteen, that doesn't sound like a fan of the Redskins. It makes you sound like a fan of Rosen because he made a good comeback on some very lucky throws.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember using Cooley to justify my answer. I gave you the reasons why I thought it was a bad decision to throw the ball.
OMG...........

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a huge difference between portraying your team as being great & actually wanting your team to lose all of their games. I have no issue with any Redskins fan who states that the team is not that good right now. However I do take exception to a supposed fan that wants the team to lose all of their games when they have only played one regular season game thus far.

For God's sakes are any or your thoughts based in reality? With both you and Country it is the same bullshit every week. Get rid of Cousins, fire Gruden, replace the entire defense, blah, blah, blah. You both sound like complete dolts when you make these type of statements.

I realize that the Redskins have issues but you don't panic after week 1. As bad as the Eagles game was it was still in doubt in the 4th QTR & could have swung the other way w/ a few different bounces. You can't just assume that everything will be exactly the same for this team moving forward. You also just can't assume that if the Redskins were to have a terrible record & draft a good QB that it will translate into a playoff team down the road. This type of setup has failed more often than it has succeeded in the past. Sure it worked for the Colts (kind of), but it failed miserably for teams like the Browns, Jags & oh yeah Redskins.

If you truly are a fan you will actually root for the damn team. HTTR.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you argue with me and I turn out to be right I am going to bust balls. Your perception is wrong. I make predictions on here and some posters cant handle it. How am I pounding my chest? I am as pissed as anyone we lost Sunday. I didn't research the cooley thing but that wasn't my point. it was meaningless.

If you are going to bust balls when you believe that you are rt then great. However you should then also swallow your pride & accept criticism & acknowledge when you are wrong. You appear to be very sensitive at times when some folks here dispute your points.

I would suggest that you simply say "I was wrong" at times & also not worry so much about standing behind some pt you made it the past. Players do improve and regress all of the time so a player that might be good one year might not be the next & vice versa. Try adjusting your opinions every now & then.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pointed out numerous times that it was a high risk throw. Even Cooley said he didn't read the defense correctly.

dean you posted the above quote at monday 827 pm post number 14 in the dean is a fan thread

I don't remember using Cooley to justify my answer. I gave you the reasons why I thought it was a bad decision to throw the ball. you posted this at 1027 PM yesterday (tuesday ) in this thread

this is why people jump down your throat and call you biased

you want to sell us that you cant remember what you wrote 26 hours earlier ? if you cant then you certainly need to seek medical treatment possibly for early onset of altztheimers

you either made the shit up (doubtful ) or you didnt comprehend a simple film break down

more likely your bias blinds you and you cant tell what you say because you move the goal post so much you dont know what the hell you said

see unlike you i dont burn a guy at the stake for a mistake . VS the giants he was trying to make a play to win the game he made several errors . the crowder play vs the eagles was simply a bad throw on an executable play

i dont get bent out of shape about money , whether its 24 mil or 10 mil you have to make the play and just because you make x dollars doesnt make you less immune to mistakes

its game one , to rush out with all these proclamations are ridiculous and yes biased

the only thing that needs to be proclaimed is KC cant play like that and win games

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference between portraying your team as being great & actually wanting your team to lose all of their games. I have no issue with any Redskins fan who states that the team is not that good right now. However I do take exception to a supposed fan that wants the team to lose all of their games when they have only played one regular season game thus far.

For God's sakes are any or your thoughts based in reality? With both you and Country it is the same bullshit every week. Get rid of Cousins, fire Gruden, replace the entire defense, blah, blah, blah. You both sound like complete dolts when you make these type of statements.

I realize that the Redskins have issues but you don't panic after week 1. As bad as the Eagles game was it was still in doubt in the 4th QTR & could have swung the other way w/ a few different bounces. You can't just assume that everything will be exactly the same for this team moving forward. You also just can't assume that if the Redskins were to have a terrible record & draft a good QB that it will translate into a playoff team down the road. This type of setup has failed more often than it has succeeded in the past. Sure it worked for the Colts (kind of), but it failed miserably for teams like the Browns, Jags & oh yeah Redskins.

If you truly are a fan you will actually root for the damn team. HTTR.
i do root for the team but this year its different because kirk is going to walk and at the same time we will have no qb so so im rooting for strategic suckage for a higher return cheaper and better qb rosen or donald this year only because this is a lifetime qb class ..that makes me a fan because i care for the future

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do root for the team but this year its different because kirk is going to walk and at the same time we will have no qb so so im rooting for strategic suckage for a higher return cheaper and better qb rosen or donald this year only because this is a lifetime qb class ..that makes me a fan because i care for the future

I actually understand this sentiment; however, you don't tank after one game, let alone before it. If we start 0-4, I will be hoping for that same thing possibly.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand your position, but this team will finish at 7-9 this year....8-8 or 9-7 if they are lucky, but more likely 7-9. If in fact I'm good at predicting then you're basically rooting for a 3 or four game swing. Sorry I couldn't remember your prediction for this year, so I used my own. I couldn't remember the thread where you previously posted your prediction.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does anyone KNOW what will happen to KC ? so many variables . what if he sucks huge penis and no one offers him squat for a contract ? , what if he plays the same and no one offers him that huge contract ? what if he wins a playoff game or 2 and the FO anti's up ?

NO ONE KNOWS

you dont tank after one stupid game you reactionary radical

and if you draft the next Luck that is what you might get . an injury prone qb whose future is in jeopardy

you dont tank until after you are eliminated from playoff contention . it isnt fair to the team , the players , the fans and this stupid debate about the future

the best thing for this team is that KC works out and stays with the team . that gets us to serious contender quicker then another 5 year rebuild ( which we are in yr 4 of by the way ) and you couldnt be patient enough for that so what makes me think you will wait 5 more years ?

gruden wont be around so a new offense , a new defense , new players to run new schemes new FO perhaps or GM

this team wont win if every few years you pull the rug out from under the team program

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does anyone KNOW what will happen to KC ? so many variables . what if he sucks huge penis and no one offers him squat for a contract ? , what if he plays the same and no one offers him that huge contract ? what if he wins a playoff game or 2 and the FO anti's up ?

NO ONE KNOWS

and if you draft the next Luck that is what you might get . an injury prone qb whose future is in jeopardy

you dont tank until after you are eliminated from playoff contention . it isnt fair to the team , the players , the fans and this stupid debate about the future

the best thing for this team is that KC works out and stays with the team . that gets us to serious contender quicker then another 5 year rebuild ( which we are in yr 4 of by the way ) and you couldnt be patient enough for that so what makes me think you will wait 5 more years ?

gruden wont be around so a new offense , a new defense , new players to run new schemes new FO perhaps or GM

this team wont win if every few years you pull the rug out from under the team program

I agree with much of this. Honestly though, if Gruden doesn't win this season, we should question the direction he is taking us. We have given him everything he could want.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd opine that Luck isn't injury prone. He was just put in a situation where he had to do too much as the talent around him was lacking. And that was during his first three years in the league when he led the Colts to 3 11 win seasons, 3 plz. Unfortunately playing for an idiot GM who's idea of upgrading was signing Frank Gore or Andre Johnson has caught up to him.

I think Luck is being smart by not playing at right now. That is if he wants to continue playing football. Or maybe he's shell-shocked. That wouldn't surprise me either. I do hope we see him back at full strength and healthy again. That's gonna take a lot more than sitting out 2 games.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your position, but this team will finish at 7-9 this year....8-8 or 9-7 if they are lucky, but more likely 7-9. If in fact I'm good at predicting then you're basically rooting for a 3 or four game swing. Sorry I couldn't remember your prediction for this year, so I used my own. I couldn't remember the thread where you previously posted your prediction.
10-6 was my predict before preseason

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NO ONE KNOWS

only way i will be happy if kirk stays and gruden stays( i fine with gruden) we need better cord coaching and maybe a real off cord

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only way i will be happy if kirk stays and gruden stays( i fine with gruden) we need better cord coaching and maybe a real off cord

They might actually have all of that now - you can't tell based on one game. The Redskins have a lot new & young players on both sides of the ball. That takes time to come together (O line the odd exception as jy noted). In this era of minimal practice & joke preseason games it takes even longer. I also think that most of the offensive problems on Sun were related to execution & not coaching. An example would be the fumble where Philly scored - that was very poor blocking from experienced players who should know & play better.

Oh well - this Sun will be a real gut check & insight into whether this team can accomplish much this season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the o/line better step up .