• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings trade Kuemper

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a good pickup. Kuemper was more than likely gone after this year, might as well get something for him while his value is higher and reading up on Reider seems like he will fit in well.

The Hockey News

LoCal Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to make room on the roster for either Carter or Lewis.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and also I think to help AZ get a contract off their roster. They retained 15% of Reider on this deal, maybe this was the payback to allow that. Would be hilarious if AZ claimed him.

=)~~

The timing of all this is interesting, Carter is supposed to play tomorrow night against Edmonton which will be huge - it moves guys to where they really belong instead of playing above their abilities. It'll be interesting to see what the line combinations will look like; I'm curious about Kempe the most because he has done a good job at 2C in Carter's absence but struggles on FOs. I think a move to wing is coming for him. I hope Stevens doesn't put him back on the B6 lines, he is clearly a T6 player.

The interesting part is if they keep Lewis on IR past this weekend no more moves need to be made when he comes off IR since the roster limitation will expire on Monday. I don't think they will assign anyone else to Ontario the rest of the season which means guys like Amadio, Borodzinski, etc. are here to stay for any playoff run and depth positions.