• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings Of Thrones

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally I can post again! Here's a little something I played around with for any Game of Thrones & Kings fans out there.

Attachments

• kingsofthrones.jpg
    kingsofthrones.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 65

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job X. You are the man with photoshop or whatever program you use.

Ox

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you both. I was just messing around the night before. I was a bit nervous that I jixed the team that I made it a little too soon. Had the back image ready for another project I was doing for a friend so I figured I'll put Quick and the Cup in the foreground.

Doob's thank you for your support thought out the season since we all migrated over from the Extra Special Peoples Network forums.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you both. I was just messing around the night before. I was a bit nervous that I jixed the team that I made it a little too soon. Had the back image ready for another project I was doing for a friend so I figured I'll put Quick and the Cup in the foreground.

Doob's thank you for your support thought out the season since we all migrated over from the Extra Special Peoples Network forums.

Thank you dude, you guys are a great bunch & the Kings are a heck of a team to follow. The transition has been rather easy. Once again, great picture & congrats on the Cup!

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you dude, you guys are a great bunch & the Kings are a heck of a team to follow. The transition has been rather easy. Once again, great picture & congrats on the Cup!

Thanks Doobee. You've been a welcome addition to the Kings fan list. We understand we're in second place to your Penguins but that's OK. You've got a lot of hockey knowledge and you are not in the least myopic about your no. 1 team. Thanks again and one of these years maybe we can get that Pittsburgh/Los Angeles Stanley Cup Final.

Ox

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doobee. You've been a welcome addition to the Kings fan list. We understand we're in second place to your Penguins but that's OK. You've got a lot of hockey knowledge and you are not in the least myopic about your no. 1 team. Thanks again and one of these years maybe we can get that Pittsburgh/Los Angeles Stanley Cup Final.

Ox

Thanks Ox! Thank you guys for being so welcoming. Never felt out of place here, guys here have been cool about allowing non King fans to post without making us feel like outsiders. You guys are very knowledgable fans yourselves. Always a pleasure reading reports from the Ox box!