• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiffin is our new OC

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's my cookie!

Tasty-Cookie.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is indeed true. Other than on special occasions, the assistants don't speak to the media. If an assistant does, it's usually Kirby Smart. Just what Kiffin needs.

And if he ever wants a shot at being a Head Coach again, he now has the best in the business to learn from.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I would ever says this but after thinking a lot about it, I like the hire. I think Kiffin has the potential to be a great OC for us.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I would ever says this but after thinking a lot about it, I like the hire. I think Kiffin has the potential to be a great OC for us.

Should make things interesting. I'm pretty satisfied with how everything went down all in all. Nuss leaves, replacement in 2 days later, no fuss no muss.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I'm still worried about it. Even now more than before.

I know someone in the Tennessee AD, someone who does media things for them, and apparently he is pretty bad to deal with, sets a bad tone and isn't good for things like morale/leadership. And the source isn't just trolling me because I'm a Bama fan.

Really hope Saban keeps him straight.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know someone in the Tennessee AD, someone who does media things for them, and apparently he is pretty bad to deal with, sets a bad tone and isn't good for things like morale/leadership. And the source isn't just trolling me because I'm a Bama fan.

If he was HC or something I'd be worried. If there's issues he'll be replaced so fast his head will spin. He's going into a MUCH different situation than he did going in as HC of UT or USC.

Here's to hoping. :suds:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about the hire, Kiffin has a lot baggage coming with him. If we still had Dubose, Fran, Price or Shula I would be very worried but I'm certain Saban will either control him and his bad habits or fire him. If Kiffin starts his cancerous ways Saban will send him packing. If Kiffin stays focused on what he was tasked to do here I believe he can do an exceptional job.