• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Khalil Mack

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs tried it with little success. Baltimore did the same thing. It definitely is our weakness but the biggest thing is the speed of this defense that even if a RB does break through the first line they are met with some of the fastest linebackers in the game. It is why this defense works so well in the Broncos have talent at every level that makes plays. A lesser talented defense though couldn't run this scheme. Which is why to me only a few teams could do what the Broncos are doing right now. Less talent means a different scheme to help out the areas of weakness.
Let's chill a little cd.. Your D LOOKS good right now, but let's see what happens when coaches start game planning your D..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...my wife, a lifelong Raiders fan, and I were talking and she made the comment, "If we had a killer DE, we would take the AFC West this year." As a Charger fan it pains me to say this but I think the Raiders are just one or two blue chip players away from becoming a force. The Carr/Cooper connection looks scary good.
A Charger Fan with a Raider Fan Wife!! NICE!! Raider fan females my fav!!

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's been relatively quite the last ten years or so, but she was amped Sunday and actually cried at the end of the game she was so happy. I was like, 'You have to be kidding." She said, "You'd never understand..you're a Chargers/Padres fan."

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...my wife, a lifelong Raiders fan, and I were talking and she made the comment, "If we had a killer DE, we would take the AFC West this year." As a Charger fan it pains me to say this but I think the Raiders are just one or two blue chip players away from becoming a force. The Carr/Cooper connection looks scary good.
Yep, it's been relatively quite the last ten years or so, but she was amped Sunday and actually cried at the end of the game she was so happy. I was like, 'You have to be kidding." She said, "You'd never understand..you're a Chargers/Padres fan."
Wise words by her dude.. And she was right?? You have to be a Raider Fan to understand.. I was on a high after that win man, for sure..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wise words by her dude.. And she was right?? You have to be a Raider Fan to understand.. I was on a high after that win man, for sure..

Monday after a Raider win always makes me happy.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack was LB that put on weight, and is now learning how to play DE.. He will be alright..

as a Texans fan, I will never understand why the Texans didn't draft Mack as a OLB and let you guys have Clowney.

congrats on getting the better player

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Texans fan, I will never understand why the Texans didn't draft Mack as a OLB and let you guys have Clowney.

congrats on getting the better player
Yeah, i never got the Clowney hype dude.. Never mind Mack, how would you guys look with say Carr or Teddy B?? To go along with that SB type D you guys have already.. QB is whats keeping you guys from winning imo..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday after a Raider win always makes me happy.
Oh for sure bro!! Suddenly watching morning sport shows are the best.. Man what a drama filled WIN that was..
We the REBELS bro, everybody hates us!! SWEET!!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i never got the Clowney hype dude.. Never mind Mack, how would you guys look with say Carr or Teddy B?? To go along with that SB type D you guys have already.. QB is whats keeping you guys from winning imo..

Before the draft, i was shouting to everyone that would listen.

Take Mack #1 and then Carr in the 2nd round

:L :L :L

now we have an "injured" tom savage.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the draft, i was shouting to everyone that would listen.

Take Mack #1 and then Carr in the 2nd round

:L :L :L

now we have an "injured" tom savage.
That would of been a scary draft for you guys!! Just cuz you guys have the team already to compete!! 2 players like that on that team?? DANG!!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Clowney has time. But that meniscus tear really is going to affect him for awhile..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Clowney has time. But that meniscus tear really is going to affect him for awhile..
Oh no doubt.. The guy has big time talent!! I just never bought the Clowney hype man.. Hopefully he has a great career..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure it was a microfracture. I doubt he'll be more than 70% for the rest of this season. Worst knee injury you can have in the modern NFL, imo. Some do just fine of course (Travis Kelce) but his usage is definitely going to be limited. Raw deal for the Texans.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure it was a microfracture. I doubt he'll be more than 70% for the rest of this season. Worst knee injury you can have in the modern NFL, imo. Some do just fine of course (Travis Kelce) but his usage is definitely going to be limited. Raw deal for the Texans.
You are correct the meniscus tear turned into micro fracture surgery which means he is not himself fro 2 years atleast..

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Destroyed it last week. Way to break out Mack!!!