• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KG, Pierce, and Johnson ran from the media tonight

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the game, the locker room didn’t open for 15 minutes and the only players to address the media were Jason Terry, Shaun Livingston, Alan Anderson and Mason Plumlee; Tornike Shengelia, who rarely plays, was also available. About an hour later, the team’s public relations staff let reporters know that no one else would be talking.

What kind of crap is that? Where was KG, Pierce, or Joe Johnson to talk to the media? You leave it up to your role players to explain what happened tonight and the 3-7 start?

Just for the record when the Heat hit rock bottom in 2011 after the 9-8 start, all the Heat players spoke to the media.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty bitch made... I know it's annoying but when you make a move like they did, you gotta stand up... On a side note, they need to call Hollins...:noidea:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in my other post. That Brooklyn train just keeps falling falling... And falling

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of crap is that? Where was KG, Pierce, or Joe Johnson to talk to the media? You leave it up to your role players to explain what happened tonight and the 3-7 start?

:agree: I remember also when Lebitch did the samething with the Cavs when he took of his Jersey after getting knocked out by Celtics in the playoffs...He left Mo Williams & his teammates to deal with the Media & Lebitch was nowhere to be found, what a big pussy :lame:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@haterboy little different don't you think? Knocked out of the playoffs yet again after another year of hard work and shitty teammates VS a bad start after being traded by the team you won't talk to Ray Allen to because he left?

That being said I could give a fuck if the players speak to the media post game pregame or what ever. It is technically mandated but the media these days is a bunch of piece of shit TMZPN bull shit. If the media wants to be spoken to maybe they should have some fucking integrity?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I remember watching the first Pacers/Bulls game this season. At halftime the sideline reporter asked Frank Vogel a question designed to get him fined about the referee's officiating. He smartly declined to comment. Brooklyn won't be fined. They made themselves available to the press. They were wise for not feeding the frenzy by putting Garnett or Pierce out there though. Besides, this is only a minor slump to begin the season. They will be right in the thick of things come late playoffs. Word.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@haterboy little different don't you think? Knocked out of the playoffs yet again after another year of hard work and shitty teammates VS a bad start after being traded by the team you won't talk to Ray Allen to because he left?

That being said I could give a fuck if the players speak to the media post game pregame or what ever. It is technically mandated but the media these days is a bunch of piece of shit TMZPN bull shit. If the media wants to be spoken to maybe they should have some fucking integrity?

Yea it is different you just said it " knocked out of the the playoffs " their more important games & superstars regardless need to come up to meet the media after a game like that...That's why Lebron got fined by Stern, Yea the Media is stupid, but it was a playoff game that has way more value & everyone needs to get details pre- game & post game. Besides the media for a game like that just wants to ask some questions about what happend & why they lost that's it, he did pussy out though & a regular season game is way less value even though i'm not saying Pierce & KG should of not spoken too the media, but someone made this thread on that issue wich reminded me how Lebron did the same thing in a more Important playoff game.

Last edited by a moderator: