• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Love likes the Bulls & Warriors

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Lakers getting a top 5 pick, and doing a sign and trade with you. We would have to swap picks (top 5 for your 13th). You guys also have 3 second rounders - so if we get a really high pick I'm assuming we would want one of those as well.

A sign and trade for what though? Just Love for the Lakers pick straight up? That's a bad trade for Minny. LA has no assets at all right now. They have two options right now. 1) Hope Love is hell bent on getting to LA and will sign with no other team thus forcing Minny to take whatever it can get or 2)Waiting until the summer and signing a bunch of guys to favorable contracts to work out a multi-team trade for Love. Number 2 is probably their best bet but it's no guarantee Minny will wait to trade him. The longer Minny waits, the less value they're going to get for him.

I've thought about it some more and I take back what I said about Boston. Chicago might be the best fit all around. Chicago has two 1st rounders this year I believe. Both of those picks, Taj Gibson, and maybe another player or pick for Love is a nice trade for both teams.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is not getting to free agency, Minny could delay till the trade deadline. Love claims (Paul Pierce's agents is his, and is leaking all sorts of stuff) to want a contender.

Rubio already trashing him about leadership traits...........

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Golden State Warriors are a team of interest to Kevin Love, which will likely trigger a run of trade proposals.

The Warriors would surely need to build their offer around David Lee from a financial perspective.

But the Warriors don't have picks in coming seasons to trade due to the Andre Iguodala deal and will need to offer the Wolves values in the form of Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green.

The Warriors don't want to trade Thompson in any deal for Love, according to a source

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Golden State Warriors are a team of interest to Kevin Love, which will likely trigger a run of trade proposals.

The Warriors would surely need to build their offer around David Lee from a financial perspective.

But the Warriors don't have picks in coming seasons to trade due to the Andre Iguodala deal and will need to offer the Wolves values in the form of Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green.

The Warriors don't want to trade Thompson in any deal for Love, according to a source

To my understanding they have the 2015 2019 picks. Also can trade for a pick. They watched aaron Gordon today.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To my understanding they have the 2015 2019 picks. Also can trade for a pick. They watched Aaron Gordon today.

Watching Gordon isn't out of the realm of possibility. He went to HS in San Jose, CA... Doubt they make a trade for him as he's very raw right now... unless of course they're going to use him as trade bait. Probably just doing their due diligence.

The best scenario I've seen so far that Minny will take is if the trade involve:

Klay, Barnes and maybe a first round pick for Love

Lee goes to Orlando for Afflalo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Golden State being a good fit, but the Bulls would be dumb to pursue Love.

Gibson and Noah make an awesome front line. They need a wing scorer, not a big man that does not defend well. Chicago is one of the few places I could see Melo making a championship impact. While Kevin Love is a very good player, the fit is not right because it means the Bulls would need to give up (or marginalize) a very talented Gibson.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Golden State being a good fit, but the Bulls would be dumb to pursue Love.

Gibson and Noah make an awesome front line. They need a wing scorer, not a big man that does not defend well. Chicago is one of the few places I could see Melo making a championship impact. While Kevin Love is a very good player, the fit is not right because it means the Bulls would need to give up (or marginalize) a very talented Gibson.

Well there's no way the Bulls would get Love without giving up Gibson.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's no way the Bulls would get Love without giving up Gibson.

That is what I am saying though. They can get Melo without giving up Gibson and that would make them a lot better.

With Love and no Gibson, they would need Rose to play at an all star level to have a chance. With Melo, Rose playing like an average PG, and Gibson, they might be the best team in the NBA.

If there is any chance that they can get Melo, they need to pass on Love. I can't stand Melo, but this is the one place where he can win titles. He is the piece that the Bulls lack. Love is an improvement over Gibson, but not by as much as people think and it would still leave the team without a wing scorer.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Gordon isn't out of the realm of possibility. He went to HS in San Jose, CA... Doubt they make a trade for him as he's very raw right now... unless of course they're going to use him as trade bait. Probably just doing their due diligence.

The best scenario I've seen so far that Minny will take is if the trade involve:

Klay, Barnes and maybe a first round pick for Love

Lee goes to Orlando for Afflalo

That's my thinking also

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the junk OKC got for Harden it's pretty feasible that the T-Wolves will get junk trading Love. The only way the T-Wolves will get real value is if Love says he'll do his one year option. Houston would probably be his best place to play to win now but Houston doesn't really have anything good(Parsons, Lin, Asik? yuck). Warriors would be the next best option. Dubs fans should be happy that they can get rid of Lee's contract while only having to give up Klay and getting a top 10 player in return. Trade Barnes for a 2 guard and the Warriors would have a pretty sick top 6 players if Bogut stays healthy(big if). Bulls are the best fit in the East but like Houston what do they have to give up besides Taj? Celtics could give Minny the most but does Love wanna play there? As a Lakers fan I'm hoping that he stays with Minny. It would pretty much lock it up that he would be coming to LA in 2015. As much as I would want him on the Lakers this season, Lakers have shit for assets and need the 7 pick badly.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the junk OKC got for Harden it's pretty feasible that the T-Wolves will get junk trading Love. The only way the T-Wolves will get real value is if Love says he'll do his one year option. Houston would probably be his best place to play to win now but Houston doesn't really have anything good(Parsons, Lin, Asik? yuck). Warriors would be the next best option. Dubs fans should be happy that they can get rid of Lee's contract while only having to give up Klay and getting a top 10 player in return. Trade Barnes for a 2 guard and the Warriors would have a pretty sick top 6 players if Bogut stays healthy(big if). Bulls are the best fit in the East but like Houston what do they have to give up besides Taj? Celtics could give Minny the most but does Love wanna play there? As a Lakers fan I'm hoping that he stays with Minny. It would pretty much lock it up that he would be coming to LA in 2015. As much as I would want him on the Lakers this season, Lakers have shit for assets and need the 7 pick badly.

You can cross Houston off the list. Love doesn't want to play with harden or howard

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can cross Houston off the list. Love doesn't want to play with harden or howard

I was just thinking of pure basketball fit. But I wouldn't want to play with Harden(ghost defender) or Howard either. :lol: