• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Kolb hurts knee in off-field slip at camp

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tripped on a rubber mat and he slipped and stumbled awkwardly while switching fields between practice drills Saturday. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Saw this headline on ESPN and I lol'ed. Thank god the man made of glass is gone! Hope he doesn't get a concussion watching game film next!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also- Patrick Peterson is catching passes, throwing some and running with the ball during training camp.

No doubt about it, new Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians has plans for the dynamic player on offense.

In his first two NFL seasons, Peterson made the Pro Bowl as a punt returner, then as a cornerback. He remains a shutdown cornerback, first and foremost. And he still plans to return punts.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tripped on a rubber mat and he slipped and stumbled awkwardly while switching fields between practice drills Saturday. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Saw this headline on ESPN and I lol'ed. Thank god the man made of glass is gone! Hope he doesn't get a concussion watching game film next!
:lol:

Yeah I noticed it also, just don't remember where I first say it. Moving on from Kolb was a wise move, without a doubt.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think it would be a mistake to use PP on offense?

I don't mind if they put him in on offense for a play or two each game but not every series! I would be livid if something were to happen to arguably our best defensive player while he was out on the field trying to make a catch! It is bad enough that he fields all of the punts. With that said, he is a very dynamic player and could easily help this team out on the opposite side of the ball.

P.S. thank God kolb is gone!

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crazy seeing Peterson on offense. Seems like when a team pulls something like this the defense immediately notices it and puts a lot of focus on that guy. More often than not the play amounts to nothing.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's getting outplayed by a potential bust EJ Manuel lmao he really sucks.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also- Patrick Peterson is catching passes, throwing some and running with the ball during training camp.

No doubt about it, new Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians has plans for the dynamic player on offense.

In his first two NFL seasons, Peterson made the Pro Bowl as a punt returner, then as a cornerback. He remains a shutdown cornerback, first and foremost. And he still plans to return punts.

Sting he's know where near shut down yet no where near "Aeneas level" he still gives up to much cushion like when he got burned by Crabtree but he's still a very good cb and In camp I have noticed him being more uptight and physical he's going to prove he's shut down this year but he's not yet.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kolb was always known for his incredible preseason performances :) I don't think there was ever a preseason QB competition as pathetic as Kolb v Skelton last year in the history of the NFL.

At least the Bills can get moving on their latest QB bust right away now.

I like using PP in a few packages. Good point on the D focusing on him when they seem him there, but they could use him as a decoy in that regard too. I can't imagine he'd ever see regular action on the offensive side of the ball. With Fitz, Roberts, and (hopefully) Floyd/Housler, it would seem unnecessary.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kolb was the a terrible pick up for you guys...I'm glad the Cardinals canned him. Palmer will bring much needed spark to the offense.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost feel bad for Kolb. I think he could have been a semi-decent quarterback if he wasn't made of glass.

As for using Peterson on offense. I'd rather they keep him on the defensive and special teams side of the ball. If they really want him to be a weapon on offense, they'd need to use him in more than just trick plays. Too much injury risk.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills are screwed, I feel bad for their fans.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost feel bad for Kolb. I think he could have been a semi-decent quarterback if he wasn't made of glass.

As for using Peterson on offense. I'd rather they keep him on the defensive and special teams side of the ball. If they really want him to be a weapon on offense, they'd need to use him in more than just trick plays. Too much injury risk.

He got tackled hard(would have been a horse collar if he was in bounds) in either the second or third quarter. It made me piss a little! He only should be used a couple times a game at most!

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Leinart will get a chance here to win this job and hope he does it. He also is in a conference that isn't defense dominated. If he wins that job I may just be pulling for the Bills at times.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to utilize PP everywhere.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel bad for the guy too, but if I was him I would end my career now. He's made good money to live on and if he injures his head more, its going to shorten his life. Take the money and enjoy life with your wife and kids.