• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Road Commentary: Attack of the Big White Ben Gordon edition

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
once again poonmachine was ice cold in the 2nd half....nothing new eh

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I find it troubling that Salmons has been the best contributor from the new Wraps. I was banking on either Latino Heat or Pat Patterson.

salmons is decent vet who can play 1 through 3 if the wraps can keep him on a janitor contract. probably doesn`t want to be canadian though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
salmons is decent vet who can play 1 through 3 if the wraps can keep him on a janitor contract. probably doesn`t want to be canadian though.

That could've been 3 years ago though when he thought he was too good for the Wraps. A little bit of a different story now. Hard to see him sticking around though. It's hard to know what Tajiri is thinking. I thought the Frudy Gay trade was his sign of completely blowing up the team. And it probably was, but he couldn't deal Porky to the Knicks. Now, it depends on whether he'll surprise us with another trade or leave the team the same

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That could've been 3 years ago though when he thought he was too good for the Wraps. A little bit of a different story now. Hard to see him sticking around though. It's hard to know what Tajiri is thinking. I thought the Frudy Gay trade was his sign of completely blowing up the team. And it probably was, but he couldn't deal Porky to the Knicks. Now, it depends on whether he'll surprise us with another trade or leave the team the same

Vrong!
arnold-total-recall-4-650x411.jpg