• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: Prawn Hub edition

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was pissed with a lot of decisions Poo Splatter made: playing Chuck Hayes over Hansbrough, not running plays for Vajayjay when he our arguably our one advantage over the Nets, not at least entertaining the idea of giving Landry a few more minutes to defend Gary Coleman, etc.

I'm pretty much with Statman on his picks. The only difference is that if we sign Splatterson, I can't see Mansbrough getting much minutes, so I'd rather he walk than having a log jam at the 4. Don't forget we still have Novak's contract, so he would be the 3rd stretch 4 (even though I wish he would just go away).

The bigger question for me is this: is there anyone we can get in free agent that could make this team significantly better?

HoopsHype - NBA Free Agency 2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Raptors Interested In Pursuing Vince Carter
May 05, 2014 10:48 AM EDT

The Toronto Raptors are internally considering pursuing Vince Carter in free agency.

Carter wants to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks by all accounts after finishing his three-year, $9 million deal.

Carter was traded by the Raptors to the then-New Jersey Nets in 2004.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN

Told y'all. BRING BACK HEDO

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i say we build more next season and then go all in on Durant in 2016
he would be the final piece

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I love your optimism, bro. But I don't think Durant is going to sign here.

Think about it for a minute. The thunders window is closing. The Raps in 2 years will be as primed as ever with Derozan,Lowry,Ross and Vajayjay in prime form. Durant was a massive Raptors fan growing up. MLSE is showing they mean business and with the fan support it isnt that far fetched

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weighing the alternatives... Oklahoma City area... Toronto area.. hmm.. doesn't actually seem that far-fetched.

Raptors would have to throw HELLA money at him tho.