• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Had a Dream...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem is pretty cool, this is all about his sky hook.

He talked about a dream he had where He and Wilt were in a foot race. Skip ahead to 4:35. Kareem has to be one of the most underrated NBA personalities. He is really smart and just smooth is really the only way I can think to describe him.

...and all you people who hate my creatively titled threads I could have been much more trolly with that title.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight and Hibbert probably pleasure themselves to this video.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I'll never understand is why today's centers don't learn and use the skyhook. It's as close to unblockable a shot as there is in basketball.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I'll never understand is why today's centers don't learn and use the skyhook. It's as close to unblockable a shot as there is in basketball.

They talked about that and the 2 things I took away from comments was the skill level needed to make that shot is high and the players that have that skill level are arrogant and want their "own" signature move.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:badmin: but deserves to be posted again.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They talked about that and the 2 things I took away from comments was the skill level needed to make that shot is high and the players that have that skill level are arrogant and want their "own" signature move.

Yeah, I've heard that before. Lame really, because there aren't really any "signature/new moves" anymore. Everyone borrows from each other and adds their spin on it.

Aside from being virtually unblockable, it's also one of the more graceful shots there are. I've never really considered it that hard to learn. I learned it back in the 80's and used it a lot in my rec leagues that I used to play in and when I coached high school basketball, the head coach for the varsity taught it to his center and since I was the JV head coach, he had me teach my center. They both picked up pretty quickly.

It just isn't as "sexy" as dunking.