• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KaRaun White done for the year

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the injuries will stop after the bowl game.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has similar numbers to his brother before his breakout year. WR corps should be once again very good...I do not think Shelton will bolt for NFL

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has similar numbers to his brother before his breakout year. WR corps should be once again very good...I do not think Shelton will bolt for NFL

I agree..the kid could be as high as a late first round early second round pick if he stays another season

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems most of the kids get a pretty good idea where they'd be drafted today. I guess it is up to the position they play and the competition within that position they face. Honestly, I haven't looked at any draft prediction sites.

I am no NFL draft expert, but I haven't seen anything from our receivers to think they'd be very attractive to NFL teams. There are a lot of fast kids out there. Gibson is improving, but he is far from being elite.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems most of the kids get a pretty good idea where they'd be drafted today. I guess it is up to the position they play and the competition within that position they face. Honestly, I haven't looked at any draft prediction sites.

I am no NFL draft expert, but I haven't seen anything from our receivers to think they'd be very attractive to NFL teams. There are a lot of fast kids out there. Gibson is improving, but he is far from being elite.

I thought what made him a difference maker is the kid isnt afraid to take a hit...NFL luvs that shizza..

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He needs to show better in the intermediate routes but he is a bona fide deep threat. JMO but I think some of his problems with the intermediate stuff was our QB but we'll see if he sticks it out. great weapon to have back if he does, makes our young guys that have been developing even better!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to show better in the intermediate routes but he is a bona fide deep threat. JMO but I think some of his problems with the intermediate stuff was our QB but we'll see if he sticks it out. great weapon to have back if he does, makes our young guys that have been developing even better!

I would disagree...every team needs a guy that can take the top off a defense....he reminds me of a Mike Wallace ...but better..

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would disagree...every team needs a guy that can take the top off a defense....he reminds me of a Mike Wallace ...but better..
He is most definitely a guy that can take the top off, his speed is sick. I was just going off of a scout report I had seen earlier and agreed with. Id like to see more of the intermediate stuff too but I also know that Howard has his moments when he cant hit a target to save his life so those chances are limited to show his stuff. Personally I think he can do it and will be fine. Id like to see him stay put and really blow it up next year.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is most definitely a guy that can take the top off, his speed is sick. I was just going off of a scout report I had seen earlier and agreed with. Id like to see more of the intermediate stuff too but I also know that Howard has his moments when he cant hit a target to save his life so those chances are limited to show his stuff. Personally I think he can do it and will be fine. Id like to see him stay put and really blow it up next year.

Some guys are..some guys aren't...take a look at the Steelers...all Martavious Bryant did was run a bubble screen or a fly pattern...