• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kansas State

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn gentlemen.... here we are sitting at 3-0 and all we are talking about is who will be the next coach.

These convos sure have become a bit lazy and boring.

So what are you guys thinking about this weekends game?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two teams that we've yet to beat as conference rivals. Time to make things right...

KSU has a very young offense. They're starting a couple of FR on the OL, the QB is a RS FR. They don't have the kind of talent at WR they've enjoyed the past 4 years. We all know how they'll attack on offense.

While the WVU defense has had a rough couple of games, I am happy how the schedule has set things up. WVU has faced two QB's in a row who challenged with their feet. Both YSU and BYU ran a lot of QB power and zone read. KSU will be the third team in a row to do so. I'm hopeful the third time will be charm for our guys in the front 6. I don't believe Ertz will beat WVU with his arm.

Even though the KSU defense has stout numbers coming into our game, they've faced teams ranked #109 Stanford and #116 FAU. Watching Stanford in two games... KSU and UCLA... I have to say I'm not impressed. KSU allowed a new QB at Stanford look pretty stout. I think our offense will finally score some points against the Wildcats.

Can't wait to stripe the stadium on Saturday! Supposed to be a great day!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game for Dana, huge game for this year team. This is our traditional Maryland game as far as the measuring stick for the rest of the season imo. Do well and win and chances are the season will wind up being pretty good, look bad and lose....ugh.

BB is spot on, its looking like its going to be a PERFECT day/night in Morgantown for this game and Dana all but called for the crowd to circle the wagons and be a force during the game on radio last night. This should be a good one.

Tough to get a good feel for this KState team, so far they have played a good Stanford team close out there and since have had a blowout win where the starters sat a lot and a weather shortened game last week so..

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an interview with Gibby the other day and he made an interesting point. KSU is the only team left in the Big XII that hasn't went to the air raid/spread offense. He said that the past 2 games they have faced pro style offenses so he feels that it will really help them game plan and prepare for KSU since they are similar to YSU and BYU...pro style offenses and mobile QB's. I think this is one of those type of games that you can look back on and say that it was a make or break kinda game. It could possibly be one of the most important games of DH's career at WVU.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn gentlemen.... here we are sitting at 3-0 and all we are talking about is who will be the next coach.

I know this is crazy DCW but I think this is the one of the must win games for Dana...we have never beaten this team and the way it looks like the league is playing out this year , it may mean if Wv finishes in the top 3 or in the middle of the pack again...

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game for Dana, huge game for this year team. This is our traditional Maryland game as far as the measuring stick for the rest of the season imo. Do well and win and chances are the season will wind up being pretty good, look bad and lose....ugh.

BB is spot on, its looking like its going to be a PERFECT day/night in Morgantown for this game and Dana all but called for the crowd to circle the wagons and be a force during the game on radio last night. This should be a good one.

Tough to get a good feel for this KState team, so far they have played a good Stanford team close out there and since have had a blowout win where the starters sat a lot and a weather shortened game last week so..

This exactly, this is exactly what I told a friend of mine. Win this one, we will have a good year, lose this one and it could get ugly real quick.

I'm nervous as hell about our Deff. the teams in the Big 12 will score when they move the ball, it always seems as if our offence will choke somewhere along the line in shootout games.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coach still has no contract. Great year, he looks for greener pastures, Bad year he gets canned.

Bill Snyder has had Dana's number. My guess is that we start out good, get a lead and falter down the way. We look to be a much better team, but something about that Snyder guy tells me it will be tough for us to come out with a win.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am concerned ...if the team can't stop BYU's running game then you know Snyder is planning to pass the ball maybe 4 times the entire game!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a shake up at linebacker, these guys are not getting off blocks very well at all....look at the combined stats from last game pretty weak. I am hoping that our team speed leads us to victory on both sides of the ban, I do not think K St is a very good team and we should win this game.

I will be interested to see how we attack them on O.....I hope we stick to more 4 WR looks against them, not sure they will be able to stop us. I also hope that we stop subbing down in the redone....That BYU game we would drive down the field with not much resistance, then slow things down to bring in the diamond...BYU would sub basically their whole defense. I am not sure why we give teams a breather down there.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is huge! We always play so much better with an amped up crowd! Plus, it's good for visiting recruits as well!
:tj:

So here is an example of the stat whether its a big deal about advance season ticket sales there are...people are changing their buying habits ...that is all it is..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my way to Motown for the game. Everybody look for me on TV. I'll be wearing a yellow Nike golf shirt with the flying WV....

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my way to Motown for the game. Everybody look for me on TV. I'll be wearing a yellow Nike golf shirt with the flying WV....
I'm sure you will stand out in the crowd. Look for me I'll be wearing my #8 jersey

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be in a blue WVU shirt

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2