• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kanasas State is next...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think the plays called are what THIS team does well, and the team is being taught unsound technique. When I see three long passes in a row fall incomplete, then a punt, AFTER we fair caught a punt on the three yard line. When I see the next series Sims break of three eight yard runs for a first down at midfield, then three long incomplete passes and a punt, when I see kickoffs caught five yards deep in the end zone and brought out to be tackled at the 10........ POOR COACHING. Like I said, this coaching staff tries to score on every play, they do not know how to coach a grind it out team. They have made a living from getting a great receiver and QB combo and scoring a lot of points with those guys physical abilities without teaching good blocking, running, tackling, strategy, etc. When they have those two great athletes, they score a bunch, but when they do not have them the results are bad, because the fundamentals are not there.
I agree with a lot of this Dad, we have weapons that are not being used the correct way for THIS YEARS team to win at times. One thing (jmo) that I think could make us better is to move Sims out to a WR spot in a package or two and let Smith, Smallwood, and DG handle the RB duties. Sims is a nightmare in the defensive secondary and we cant seem to get him there enough by running the ball and I like Dream better at RB as far as RB body and thickness more than Sims(just one mans opinion), even though I like them both a lot. They are the strength of our offense, it makes sense to get those guys the ball as much as possible no matter how we do it. You would think Dana would have learned that after playing Tavon last year in different spots and having success.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TheSignalCaller.com - THE PREGAME RUN THRU: K STATE EDITION

I think this is a great article. A look back at last week's near upset of TT, and a look forward to this week's game against KSU.

He dissects the last 5 WVU possessions in last week's game, and explains how close he feels WVU was in maintaining the mojo.