• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kam done?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hits keep coming.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough break. Hopefully, the rest of the guys can step up and just do enough the rest of the way. We sure can't afford to lose any more of our starters. And Earl Thomas needs to stay healthy the rest of the way for sure. Hamstrings are fucking tricky and can flare up again at any time. Hell, I get slight pulls jogging across a crosswalk, lol. Of course, I'm pushing 60. :D

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man o man, this has been a very rough year for injuries with all the Seattle teams (UW Included).

Mariners - #1 team in the majors in total games missed with pitchers on the DL.
Seahawks - Fant, Carson, and the secondary
UW - Secondary and LT

I'm glad we have McDougald to fill in the gap for Kam's absence. Very solid backup to have.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a tough blow to a defense that didn't need any more bad news. Looking back at the draft, it appears that loading up on defensive backs was one of the more important decisions they made.

On a happier note, it looks like Earl is on track to play on Monday night, so the defensive backfield won't be completely lackiing in LOB members. It'll be good to have him back there to stabilize things.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man o man, this has been a very rough year for injuries with all the Seattle teams (UW Included).

Mariners - #1 team in the majors in total games missed with pitchers on the DL.
Seahawks - Fant, Carson, and the secondary
UW - Secondary and LT

I'm glad we have McDougald to fill in the gap for Kam's absence. Very solid backup to have.

Kam is a tough blow for sure, but having McDougald has been a heaven sent. I'd rather have him back there with Earl while also missing Sherm rather than go like last year having Kam and Sherm while missing Thomas. Thomas still give us the chance we need, and for future consideration may be the last remaining LOB member after this year. For all we know you're looking at the LOB as it stands moving forward beyond this year.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but he should retire. I would not want to see him at some future Seahawk event with him in a wheel chair. He is the soul of this defense. Excuse me while I go watch Kam hit Vernon Davis out of his cleats, on Youtube...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day was bound to come eventually w/ the legion of boom... Lot of mileage on those tires so far... Tough break for sure... Kam was great against the run while being an intimidator in the middle... He's going to be missed but I honestly don't feel like we're going to miss a whole lot with McDougal filling in... I think the gap is much, much smaller than it is between Sherman/Lang

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but he should retire. I would not want to see him at some future Seahawk event with him in a wheel chair. He is the soul of this defense. Excuse me while I go watch Kam hit Vernon Davis out of his cleats, on Youtube...

One of my favorite YouTube video

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wanting to pick,but id rather have a healthy Earl than Kam, but it still sucks. Can only wonder what a healthy team all year could of done. Ill still be rooting my ass off....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a tough blow to a defense that didn't need any more bad news. Looking back at the draft, it appears that loading up on defensive backs was one of the more important decisions they made.

On a happier note, it looks like Earl is on track to play on Monday night, so the defensive backfield won't be completely lackiing in LOB members. It'll be good to have him back there to stabilize things.

Baptism by fire, the young guy's are gonna get some PT for sure... Right now having Lane back and picking up Max was a dam good thing for us...