• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kalu gonna be in the news....

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality it's all based on the individual though it's how hard you want it and how hard are you willing to go after it and get it
In reality the individual may have a family. The family needs to be cared for one way or the other. If you are working at Burger King making $8 an hour than you need to go to school to get a job that makes a decent wage but instead you choose to feed your family by getting a job at the Stop n Shop at night.

Now while your working those two jobs your car breaks down but you can't get it fixed because everything is going to rent and food. So you get a title loan to fix the car. Now you need a way to pay that back too. The two jobs aren't making it so you try to get help but there is no help so you lose both jobs when you lose your car.

Or you go to school and have a family support while you go, pay your books and fees and you little things that make life easier here and there.
Car breaks down, it sucks but you got to go to dad and say dad can you help me out? Now you got to listen to everything from you don't appreciate what he does for you to you need to save your money. But he fixes your car. Now he's on your ass though so you go down to the burger king and get a job. Just something til school lets out.
Here you hear about the guy you replaced. The guy that was a loser that didn't want to work. Called in all the time and when he was working he was bitching about title loans. Title loans? What kind of losers get title loans! And he'd fall asleep on his breaks, probably out partying all the time with the bruhs. That's why he couldn't get to work or stay awake when he did make it.

Yeah that guy didn't want the job anyway, fucking welfare rats choose their life.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound insensitive but why do I need to feel sorry for people who don't want to improve their situation if they're stuck in a ghetto that's because they're choosing to live in a ghetto. Remember you can be poor in any corner of the world you want to be in but if you're poor in America with all the opportunities people have in this country it's kind of hard for me to feel sorry for them when they choose not not to be a contributing member of society.

I find it hard to feel bad for these people who are "products of their environment" when they are contributing to the problems in the it environment. when you're selling drugs and not going to school I don't have any sympathy for you.

Nobody chooses to live in the ghetto. It's the mindset. Most aren't taught that they aren't shit or can get out. My high school encouraged kids not to go to college but work in the factories. Most of these kids are treated like animals since early youth. So they begin to think that way.

It's not an easy solution to change the thinking of the ghetto. Rappers like PE, Ice T, and KRS ONE did a lot to change that mindset but were shunned in the media and now there is no rap like that to teach kids. KRS ONE released a new album this week and no one is talking about it at all. It's all drake and candy ass shit.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality the individual may have a family. The family needs to be cared for one way or the other. If you are working at Burger King making $8 an hour than you need to go to school to get a job that makes a decent wage but instead you choose to feed your family by getting a job at the Stop n Shop at night.

Now while your working those two jobs your car breaks down but you can't get it fixed because everything is going to rent and food. So you get a title loan to fix the car. Now you need a way to pay that back too. The two jobs aren't making it so you try to get help but there is no help so you lose both jobs when you lose your car.

Or you go to school and have a family support while you go, pay your books and fees and you little things that make life easier here and there.
Car breaks down, it sucks but you got to go to dad and say dad can you help me out? Now you got to listen to everything from you don't appreciate what he does for you to you need to save your money. But he fixes your car. Now he's on your ass though so you go down to the burger king and get a job. Just something til school lets out.
Here you hear about the guy you replaced. The guy that was a loser that didn't want to work. Called in all the time and when he was working he was bitching about title loans. Title loans? What kind of losers get title loans! And he'd fall asleep on his breaks, probably out partying all the time with the bruhs. That's why he couldn't get to work or stay awake when he did make it.

Yeah that guy didn't want the job anyway, fucking welfare rats choose their life.

I won't even get to the part of how I didn't get job call backs because of my shitty clothes or the address on my resume

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish everybody could get along. Except for creighton fans fuck them

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I was wondering if you was lurking

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This says it all about the attitude of a lot of the folks who live in "da hood." Be sure to listen to the sister of the thug who was exterminated when he was breaking into a home. She opens her pie hole at 1:45 of the video...