• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kalu gonna be in the news....

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_0119.PNG

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was he doing? The guy that got shot? Why did kalu feel it necessary to emphasise black man,that not only was it a man that got shot but a black man.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faux news gets boners when black men get shot

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was he doing? The guy that got shot? Why did kalu feel it necessary to emphasise black man,that not only was it a man that got shot but a black man.

If you have to ask that question you need to question yourself.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HuskerPower52 you're statistically 2.5 times more likely to be murdered by a cop from the time you're born. More white people die. But blacks are a MINORITY.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, if all black on black shootings are not given the same high profile news coverage as cops shooting a black man , that that is a version of fake news. One of the worst kinds I might add.

What the media is doing is giving the perception that the only people shooting blacks are cops.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, if all black on black shootings are not given the same high profile news coverage as cops shooting a black man , that that is a version of fake news. One of the worst kinds I might add.

What the media is doing is giving the perception that the only people shooting blacks are cops.

192 shooting homicides in Chicago so far this year, 83% of the victims were black. Of the known assailants, 21 of them are black, 4 have been by police. There has been no suspect charged in 162 of the shootings.

One person is murdered in Chicago about ever 15 hours.

sddefault.jpg

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable!! Go ahead cops shoot them as you please, they got other problems they need to deal with.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should take Daniel Tosh's approach and only allow black people to be police officers and white people to be firefighters

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I didn't realize it was a cop that shot the guy I thought it was just somebody that got shot.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I don't have the right to ask questions about something? anything I fucking damn well please I don't have the right to ask questions about? Is that what you are saying Brasky?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I don't have the right to ask questions about something? anything I fucking damn well please I don't have the right to ask questions about? Is that what you are saying Brasky?

what he is saying is that a majority of white america has no idea what its like to be in the ghetto and when someone tries to answer your question - it is usually met with resistance.

Be blessed that you have no idea the life of waking up and wondering if you are going to get shot, have your ass kicked, or be detained by police every single fucking day because of your zip code.

Want to bitch about welfare. try living that life. its not all steaks and whistles. I don't bitch because I know where I came from and where i am now. Trust me. i don't give a fuck if some guy buys a $30 steak once in a while.....

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound insensitive but why do I need to feel sorry for people who don't want to improve their situation if they're stuck in a ghetto that's because they're choosing to live in a ghetto. Remember you can be poor in any corner of the world you want to be in but if you're poor in America with all the opportunities people have in this country it's kind of hard for me to feel sorry for them when they choose not not to be a contributing member of society.

I find it hard to feel bad for these people who are "products of their environment" when they are contributing to the problems in the it environment. when you're selling drugs and not going to school I don't have any sympathy for you.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound insensitive but why do I need to feel sorry for people who don't want to improve their situation if they're stuck in a ghetto that's because they're choosing to live in a ghetto. Remember you can be poor in any corner of the world you want to be in but if you're poor in America with all the opportunities people have in this country it's kind of hard for me to feel sorry for them when they choose not not to be a contributing member of society.

I find it hard to feel bad for these people who are "products of their environment" when they are contributing to the problems in the it environment. when you're selling drugs and not going to school I don't have any sympathy for you.

This all sounds good at face value and I wish I could agree 100%. However I believe that people in the ghetto don't have the same opportunities or at the very least are not on a level playing field as say, a white middle class kid growing up out in Millard.

The problem goes way deeper than just saying "go to school and become a contributing member of society". I don't think people understand that the effects from 100s of years of slavery and inequality don't just go away after a few years.

Yes I wish people in the ghetto would simply rise up and demand better. But they need the resources, infrastructure and support to do so in most cases.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality it's all based on the individual though it's how hard you want it and how hard are you willing to go after it and get it

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality it's all based on the individual though it's how hard you want it and how hard are you willing to go after it and get it

Ultimately yes.

But like I said, minorities living in the "ghetto" are not standing at the same starting line as everybody else.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to sound insensitive but this post makes you sound ignorant about the entire subject.