• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaleb Ringer transfers to Ferris St

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I am sure all of you had heard, Kaleb Ringer is no longer on the team. There have been rumors that a LB would be leaving for a while now, which explains why coaches tried to add a LB late to last year's class. Those rumors were swirling around Ringer because he missed time with a knee injury. With his departure the class stands at 85 which is the scholly limit, and there are rumors that another player will be leaving in the near future. Attrition is part of this game and Michigan had more than its share of transfers for a numbers of years now.

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer, any indications as to why? Academics, positional depth, not fitting into the AA scene? Lot reasons why a kid will want to transfer, but enquiring minds would like to know, if its not too intrusive.

Morty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello to all the CBS refugees. Ken Wilkens (DT) has also left the team. I don't think either is much of a loss to the roster. I think this opens up another scholarship or two.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Ringer wasn't threatening the 2-deep and his knee injury became a concern... since we were 1 player over the 85 scholly limit, it is very possible that coaches advised him to transfer if he wanted to see the field...

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome aboard Morty... you're right, Wilkens also left the team and from what I've heard he wasn't doing well against practice squad players... good luck to them both.

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never like to hear of any kid leaving the program, but if he does, I prefer to hear that the talent for his position was just too good for him. Hate to hear a kid failing in the classroom, or career-ending injury, that sort of thing.

Hope Ringer and Wilken find success wherever they land, as long as its not against UM.